Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

on the bench

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by on the bench

  1. Which district is the strongest in the 12th region:taz::banana:
  2. I have to say thank also, satmanhensley. Boy do i ever wish i was there... Go Lady Rockets
  3. I know you can do it also, Lady Rockets. Lets go 12th Region champs.....
  4. I would have to say that Aaron Watts and Noah Keeton are by far the best in the 12th region. Ethan Spurlin of Lincoln Co. will be talked about next year as one of the best in the 12th..
  5. Can anybody tell me what happen in this game. I know they played a close game in there last meeting, but i never believe that Southwestern would beat them on there on floor in a must have game...
  6. :fire::dancingpaTop Players in 12th Region:banana:
  7. Great job Lincoln!!!! You're shown the State that you're the real deal.. I do believe if you was to play Bell County tomorrow you would win that game...
  8. I would pay to see that tournament. What a NIT.... GREAT JOB rojas4!!! I would add Boyle County!!!!
  9. I feel that Lincoln had a great first game in the regional tournament. I feel if they keep an up tempo pace they will be hard to beat. I also agree if Ralston and Keeton are on from treyville, they will be playing in Rupp! Also great job to the inside players who rebound well!
  10. Lincoln West Boyle Somerset Lincoln Boyle Lincoln Keeton with 25pts
  11. West Lincoln Boyle Somerset Lincoln Boyle Lincoln by 5
  12. I do agree with that. What a region?
  13. :flame: So what does the voices of BluegrassPreps thinks about this game? What's your pick? Just a reminder whoever wins, there could be a round four.... The game is at Garrard County High School Friday at 7:00pm
  14. Go to Berea College Athle.... and you can pull up the roster.
  15. You have to go to Lincoln to win the 12th region. Lincoln (home court, with everybody healthy should win)
  16. I would have to say that a young man from Lincoln Co. high shcool (Maurice Napier) is close to the top of this list.. 1999 was second to Tyson Gay in the 100 meter dash (1st place time 10.81, 2nd place time 10.96. 200 meter dash goes to Maurice Napier with a time of 21.73 and Tyson Gay second with a time of 21.73, photo finish.... I hope this put him in there as one of the fastest. Maurice went to college at KSU. and play football there.
  17. I do understand and agree with you. I don't think he's the best player. I was just saying if he was on any other team beside Lincoln he would be one of the top players in the region.
  18. Do tell 2kr11. What do you think the problem is at Lincoln. The basketball world in the 12 region would like to know.. Lincoln hasn't been to the state tourney since 1980. Why is that? I hear that this is the year, Yes or No? I do pick them to win the 12 region. I've watch them play a few times and they're talented. I know they have that little problem, but that group of kids we overcome.
  19. I think Jason would make Danville a great coach. I know he would've done well at Lincoln also. Its a shame Lincoln let a great young coach leave. I do know the kids at Lincoln would've love to had played for him. The A.D. of Danville better work hard to get him.
  20. Spencer Perrin of Boyle Co. did a 360 slam dunk against Lincoln Co., scoring is 40th point. He had many, but that stood out the most. It was one of the best i've seen in High School basketball. Great dunk Spencer!!!!
  21. I know enough about the game to know that if he was anywhere else beside Lincoln Co. he would be a factor. By the way Garrard Co. would love to have him and many like him.
  22. I would have to say that their a kid from Lincoln name Trent Calhoun who i think could start on any team in the 12th region. Maybe any team in most region. He's starting at Lincoln now, because the shooting guard broke his hand in practice. To reply to Hector, the nice shooting guard is Noah Keaton.
  23. I would like to know the top 8 best players and the team they play for.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.