Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lincoln Co. 70 Pulaski Co. 49

Featured Replies

Final. I don't think anyone saw this coming, at least the margin of victory. If Lincoln plays like this the rest of the way the region is their's to lose.

Lincoln is very athletic and did a great job of slowing down John Perkins. They certainly didn't stop him but they did slow him down.

 

The Patriots had 5 players in double figures and showed a very balanced attack.

 

Braxston Miller is under 6' tall but he consistently out-rebounded players 4-7 inches taller than him.

 

Lincoln also had big games out of Ryan Young, Chase Overstreet, Daniel Ralston and Trent Calhoun. Noah Keaton and Ethan Spurlin contributed from the bench, too.

 

I like Lincoln's chances of picking up their first Regional title since 1980.

I agree Mr. Network. Good to see you at the game.

 

Lincoln came out ready to play and played with a lot of emotion and energy. When they do this and Ralston and Keaton are on from treyville, Lincoln will be a very tough out in the Regional. I just hope they understand this and come to play like that two more times.

I feel that Lincoln had a great first game in the regional tournament. I feel if they keep an up tempo pace they will be hard to beat. I also agree if Ralston and Keeton are on from treyville, they will be playing in Rupp! Also great job to the inside players who rebound well!

Never seen that score coming! Lincoln must have played a very up tempo game which sometimes disturbs PC. Transition D is not the strong suit of the Maroons and it sounds like that was exploited tonight against a good Lincoln County team.

Surprised at the margin. Missed on this one. Had the Maroons winning it.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.