Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaysie

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Jaysie

  1. I am a side/belly sleeper and use My Pillow pillow for side sleepers. You can squish your holes for the masks, your arms, whatever. Don’t laugh. It works. I have both obstructive and central nervous system apnea and use a heated humidified Resmed now with nasal pillow. Started with full face years ago. I also have lousy sinuses so use an over the counter nasal spray when needed.
  2. Maryanne has come so far. I would have voted her out early because she got on my nerves with chatter. Then she got “cute and likable”. Then she is no longer an airhead. Then she showed depth in her character. Then strategic. I’m now Maryanne all the way. Worried about fire!!
  3. Looking at all the participants names make me nostalgic (sp) for the old days.
  4. This time my answers cut a red swath from California to Indiana. Last time more southern. This time is more accurate. Wonder if I cheated!
  5. I assume you are staying in the beach area or the Conch Republic end. You do not want to drive in that end of the island a lot. Parking is expensive. Buy all day tram tickets ( hop on and off) or rent a golf cart for the day to get around. Walk as much as you can. Hemingway, Truman Whitehouse if you like history. Pub crawl at night, people watch in the day. Mallory Square ( This is where sunset happens)and Duval Street and the marina area all walkable. Stay on the beach when the cruise ships are in. Pick up a good tourist brochure and find what you are interested in. Some of the museums are really good with stories of old Key West. Have Fun.
  6. Derrière and whipped
  7. Jumper Dad’s shameful
  8. Not taking Ricard out when they can is stupid. I’m on the Zander bandwagon. He knows the game, reads people well and stays as low a target as possible.
  9. Enjoying looking at all of these. Thanks.
  10. I just got caught up after being gone. I thought Shan was smart and understood people in the beginning, but she is unlikeable now. Maybe it’s the hunger. Bossy leaders get taken out usually. I’m liking Zander more and more. He understands the game. Evie seems to understand where she is in the game. Really waiting for the new alliances. Why did Heather do that at council? Didn’t help her game.
  11. I think yes that happens. Other than Shan the people she saves need better alliances. Shan will talk her way in until they notice she is a threat.
  12. I hope Erica takes it. She needs to protect herself. The faces on the guys who think they are safe will be precious. And the relief of the losers. Hilarious!!
  13. Rest In Peace. Prayers to comfort Mrs Rambler.
  14. How lame were their “butterflies, broccoli, and goat”sayings. Everyone should know something is going on, as well as all the blabbermouths. Everyone can strategise before they go up to the wheel.
  15. I think Shan is playing well. The blue team was hilarious with Deshawn trying to lose. They are by far the best all around team. Down to 2 tribes next week?
  16. Well, Brad got burned with the no vote. What happens now with those “disadvantages”. Everyone is going to take the chance and I don’t think it is going to work out for any of them. It is too complicated. I have no idea why the women always think voting the strong guys out during team challenges is a good idea. Dumb.
  17. Why would you tell everyone. Keep your mouth shut.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.