Everything posted by Cards1576
-
Bell County 35 Tates Creek 20
I've got faith in you bell co. Bring that title to the mountains!!!
-
Pulaski Co. vs. South Laurel
The rematch at Pulaski co. Who wins this time around?
-
South Laurel 55 East Jessamine 33
Good win cards. Just an offensive barrage. Bubba Bailey and Wes King had an outstanding night along with the hurler, Ricky Bowling. Congratulations to these young men and the rest of their team. Make a run in the playoffs
-
North Laurel 30 Leslie 13
congrats to the jaguars. worked hard all year and this win shows it.
-
Biggest upset of the year
I think South Laurel over Mercer co. would count as an upset considering the beating south took from them last year.
-
South Laurel 48 Middlesboro 45
All I know is that Ricky Bowling and Bubba Bailey had a heck of a night. Good job boys!
-
Lincoln co. vs. South Laurel
Who wins this one?
-
Best Junior Lineman in the State
SL has some good ones, especially with Aaron Vaughn and company on the o-line. And also that noseguard is big. I've heard 6'4/300+. #76 or something like that. That o-line has been giving Ricky bowling some time to throw it
-
Who's the hardest hitter on your team?
For South Laurel, it'd be a tie between Chad Nolan, Blake Fields, and Justin Southerland. #15, #35, and #40.
-
Pulaski vs So Laurel
I think SL can come out ready to play a full game of football, not just a half. That's what happened against sw and corbin. They need to be ready to play a whole game. I believe it'll be closer than people think
-
Corbin vs. South Laurel Predictions
If South Laurel's offense comes out and clicks, they'll be fine. If they have as many turnovers as they did against SW, it'll be a long night. The D has to stay consistent and learn to work with short field situations.
-
Southwestern 41 South Laurel 17
SL had a terrible offensive showing last night. That is unlike for bowling to perform the way he did. Give props to SW, they showed up to play. South didn't. Hope they come out prepared against Corbin
-
Johnson Central 50 Conner 12
Who does JC play this season?
-
South Laurel 20 North Laurel 7
That was a good game. South's D showed up to play, though the offense didn't look as sharp as they usually do. How do you think they'll fare with another good southwestern squad?
-
Southwestern VS South Laurel... Week #3
I think it'll be a good one. Good luck to both teams. SL's defense will have to show up for this one and their offense will have to step it up a notch.
-
South vs. Corbin
The game is still a while off, but do you think the game will be as good as the last few years?
-
North Laurel vs South Laurel Predictions
I'm not stating who's gonna win, but it'll be a battle. South has offensive skill players (many) and north has adrian wardrup. He is an extremely good athlete. Has everything except speed to burn you with. It's gonna be a defensive game. South will have to get their D-line moving and filling holes to stop that run game. I'm not sure what north will try on D. But they'll have to contain Bowling and cover his recievers, mainly the Bailey kid and the King kid. South doesn't have as many bigger linemen. But they have a couple. 6'5 300+ pounder and a few others pushing 250+ South's defense has to stop Brandenburg up the middle and wardrup around the box. That will help tremeundously. I don't really know much of north's ahtlete's. someone please fill me in. But best of luck to both teams. And I hope to see a really, great game.
-
WYMT Mountain Top 10 Week 2
Should South Laurel be in there somewhere? They beat the BGP #6 team in 4A by 30. Even though the D isn't that stout yet. The offense is a high-powered machine