Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Johnson Central 50 Conner 12

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man alive Matney can coach... mild statement game here. How did Grimm do? How did JC do through the air?

What a great time to be a Johnson Central fan!

 

J.K. Ratliff, Shawn Grim and Chase Richardson won offensive players of the game awards.

 

Ian Welch, Nathaniel Dials and Dennis Dillion won defensive players of the game awards.

 

 

Conner had no answer for JC's ability to run the ball. Johnson Central passed the ball pretty well, they still need a little bit of work though.

I heard Grim had over 300 yds. rushing!

 

I figured he'd have more than that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:lol: :lol: Just kidding. I remember someone posting the same last week when he had nearly 200 yards of total offense. The Golden Eagles are tough. I hope they win the 1st 5A Championship this year, since I don't think Ashland will be getting there. :D

  • Author

Grim had 17 carries for 180 yards and 4 td's

 

J.K. completed 6 of 11 for 89 yards and 1 td

 

Chase Richardson had a 31 yard td run

  • Author
I heard Grim had over 300 yds. rushing!

 

If I understood Spike correctly on the radio, he said for the season Grim has 31 carries for over 300 yards and 7 td's.

Overall JC played a good game. It was a great way to break in the new turf, the crowd was huge and to my knowledge no JC player or Conner player was injured.

It is obvious that Conner didnt do much offensively either. How late did they score thier 12 points? Did they have any highlights?

It is obvious that Conner didnt do much offensively either. How late did they score thier 12 points? Did they have any highlights?

They scored on a JC fumble on JC's 2 yard line. And they had a passing td against JC's jv defense.

Thanks and goodnight.

 

Congrats JC

  • Author
It is obvious that Conner didnt do much offensively either. How late did they score thier 12 points? Did they have any highlights?

 

Conner moved the ball on the ground in the first half as they had a little over a 100 offense at halftime, but they seem to break down inside the 30 yard line.

I thought that JC looked a bit sloppy tonight myself. The managed the game well and the JC defense was good enough to overcome the poor field position due to the lack of a solid kicking game. The JC pass coverage was a bit suspect at times I thought. Majority of the time I thought they were in the right place, just didnt play the ball well. I see lots of room of improvement for this group of Eagles, but it is week 2 so there is alot of time to get the kinks worked out. Good game out of Grimm as usual and Ratliff was on target with nearly all his passes but some where dropped by the recievers.

Do you know who started at QB for the cougars?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.