Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pulaski vs So Laurel

Who wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Pulaski
      86%
    • South Laurel
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins and why?

Either team have any injuries?

Can South stop the Maroon running attack?

From what I've seen from both teams IMO Pulaski has the advantage in this one. They are clicking on both sides of the ball. Not trying to take anything away from South, they're a good football team, but lack consistency. Where is the game being played?

Again I am going to have to pick against my hometown Cards b/c they cannot stop the run. PC had a very good running game and will control the clock and the game. PC 35 SL 28.

I think SL can come out ready to play a full game of football, not just a half. That's what happened against sw and corbin. They need to be ready to play a whole game. I believe it'll be closer than people think

Maroons need to avoid a letdown. I will pick them 36-23.

The Maroons have had a great start to their season. Keep it up. PC 34-20

I just looked at the Lexington Herald rankings. Pulaski Co. is a 3 point underdog to S. Laurel. They also have PC 23 points below Mercer Co. the week after PC beat Mercer Co. (Go figure???) Good luck Maroons.

I just looked at the Lexington Herald rankings. Pulaski Co. is a 3 point underdog to S. Laurel. They also have PC 23 points below Mercer Co. the week after PC beat Mercer Co. (Go figure???) Good luck Maroons.

 

 

Those rankings and most are good for nothing than helping assist oneself in the restroom. Other than maybe claiming the top 5 teams in their rankings, I don't think they hold much, if any value.

 

Pulaski has a very good team, especially on the offensive side, no one needs to sell themselves short on that belief or play that fact down in ANY WAY!! That trio of their QB (#12), RB (#2) and WR (#80) could play and star for MANY TEAMS across the state, any class.....good sized, athletic and most importantly, THEY can FLY!! Best of luck to you all the rest of the year...hopefully we'll see you again in a couple months (Mercer County).:thumb:

Those rankings and most are good for nothing than helping assist oneself in the restroom. Other than maybe claiming the top 5 teams in their rankings, I don't think they hold much, if any value.

 

Pulaski has a very good team, especially on the offensive side, no one needs to sell themselves short on that belief or play that fact down in ANY WAY!! That trio of their QB (#12), RB (#2) and WR (#80) could play and star for MANY TEAMS across the state, any class.....good sized, athletic and most importantly, THEY can FLY!! Best of luck to you all the rest of the year...hopefully we'll see you again in a couple months (Mercer County).:thumb:

We use to call Dave Cantrall " Can't tell Cantrall" back when I was in high school. :D But, still to this day I look forward to Monday morning's Herald Leader. Good Luck to the Titans the rest of the season.

South Laurel will score some points but PC will pull away in the 2nd half.

Pulaski-42

South Laurel-28

PC 63 SL (jv's) 6.

This game will be played at S. Laurel.The Maroons will have to go on the road and play their best game. S. Laurel has a better chance then people are giving them. In the end the Maroons will be too explosive. PC 41- 25. I want Dave Cantrell to explain how Mercer can be 20 points higher then PC in his ratings, and Somerset 10 points higher.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.