Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern 41 South Laurel 17

Featured Replies

SW played pretty good. The kicking game was much improved.

 

 

Keep your head up SL fans its only 38 more days until basketball season begins.:D

SW played pretty good. The kicking game was much improved.

 

 

Keep your head up SL fans its only 38 more days until basketball season begins.:D

 

:lol: :D :sssh:

OOPS I missed this one. I owe SW a big apology. Great win and wow what a difference a week can make. Lets hope they can carry this to Lincoln next week.

I picked this one, but thought it would be closer. South Laurel has to improve their defense, especially against the run. SWP remembered the sting of losing the SL last year and returned the favor this year. I was surprised that SWP held them to 17 points. Very impressive defense by the Warriors.

Way to go WARRIORS!!! The team looked really good tonight. 100% effort all night long. The offensive line gave TT all night to pass the ball. Adam, Kodi, Fred, Jake, and Anthony I know you boys are looking on here great game and keep it going next week its going to be a big one.

Any stats on this one?

I don't have any of the numbers but TT threw for alot of yards. Adam White, Kodi Brooks, and Anthony Mitchell all caught passes. Jake King ran hard but was out in the 4th don't know why. Zac Lovins had a couple of decent runs and he also put a kick into the endzone. And the d-line harrassed the QB all night he three 3 or 4 picks and was sacked 4 or 5 times. They was playing Warrior Football tonight.

Good win fellas!! Keep up the momentum and roll into Lincoln next week!

 

Jake fell awkward on his elbow, but should be back with no problems next game. Zack obviously ran/kicked/did everything like Zack does. Smash mouth football. I think SW had 5 sacks: 2-Joe Hatterman; 1-Dan Locke; 1-Anthony Mitchell; 1-Blake Tuttle. Awesome line play; TT - could have baked a cake in the pocket. And Anthony Mitchell - Wow!! Nick Zimmerman - great kicking game. Adam White - great catches and moves. I know I'm leaving out players, but I'm too excited!!! Warrior Football!!!

 

Also 1st Hall of Fame Induction: Coach Anderson, Rico Perkins, Dwaine Sexton, Greg Taylor, and Matt Sexton. And great showing for Alumni Night. All in all, a great night for football!

Couldn't have picked a better first group of 5 people to induct into the Hall of Fame. They were the back bone of this program and put us on the map where we are today.

Well my score pick was almost accurate I said 40 to 20 but a little off. Congrats to the young warriors on tonights win, dont let this one get to your head though next week is a new game stay focused.

SL had a terrible offensive showing last night. That is unlike for bowling to perform the way he did. Give props to SW, they showed up to play. South didn't. Hope they come out prepared against Corbin

Kudos to Austin Roush for the game he played when he was in there. I think he was third in rushing with a TD and only played for about one quarter of the game. He is a under-rated and underused player for the Warriors and I think he showed what he could do on Friday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.