Southwestern 41 South Laurel 17

Way to go WARRIORS!!! The team looked really good tonight. 100% effort all night long. The offensive line gave TT all night to pass the ball. Adam, Kodi, Fred, Jake, and Anthony I know you boys are looking on here great game and keep it going next week its going to be a big one.

I don't have any of the numbers but TT threw for alot of yards. Adam White, Kodi Brooks, and Anthony Mitchell all caught passes. Jake King ran hard but was out in the 4th don't know why. Zac Lovins had a couple of decent runs and he also put a kick into the endzone. And the d-line harrassed the QB all night he three 3 or 4 picks and was sacked 4 or 5 times. They was playing Warrior Football tonight.

Good win fellas!! Keep up the momentum and roll into Lincoln next week!

Jake fell awkward on his elbow, but should be back with no problems next game. Zack obviously ran/kicked/did everything like Zack does. Smash mouth football. I think SW had 5 sacks: 2-Joe Hatterman; 1-Dan Locke; 1-Anthony Mitchell; 1-Blake Tuttle. Awesome line play; TT - could have baked a cake in the pocket. And Anthony Mitchell - Wow!! Nick Zimmerman - great kicking game. Adam White - great catches and moves. I know I'm leaving out players, but I'm too excited!!! Warrior Football!!!

Also 1st Hall of Fame Induction: Coach Anderson, Rico Perkins, Dwaine Sexton, Greg Taylor, and Matt Sexton. And great showing for Alumni Night. All in all, a great night for football!

Kudos to Austin Roush for the game he played when he was in there. I think he was third in rushing with a TD and only played for about one quarter of the game. He is a under-rated and underused player for the Warriors and I think he showed what he could do on Friday.