Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NCAA March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

I'll be in tomorrow some time. Hopefully I can even come close to what I did in the CBS brackets last year.

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys can stop filling out your brackets. I just completed the winner.

I'm feeling pretty good about a lot of my early rounds, not sure how I feel about my Final Four though.

I'm feeling pretty good about a lot of my early rounds, not sure how I feel about my Final Four though.
Coming out of the Elite Eight on is where I had all my trouble
You guys can stop filling out your brackets. I just completed the winner.

 

So how did you hack into my account? :walk:

I finally got a bracket filled out . It is showing me 2 on the group the one that I filled one out under was Wildcats Dad's Locks not Wildcat Dads Locks . I had all kinds of issues it would not let me log in under the first one so i had to make another .

How many brackets are in right now?
58...
Sweet! I'll bet I make it at least into the top 55.

 

I'm shooting for top ten to feel good about myself haha!

 

I wonder how many of those 58 have UK winning it all.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.