Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NCAA March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

I wonder how many of those 58 have UK winning it all.
Most of us
  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I was the only one in the contest who picked Kansas to win the championship. I hope everyone else is right. Go Cats.

I think I was the only one in the contest who picked Kansas to win the championship. I hope everyone else is right. Go Cats.

 

Looks like if Kansas wins, you win. If(when:D) UK wins, I win.

Looks like if Kansas wins, you win. If(when:D) UK wins, I win.

 

I am pulling for you. :thumb:

 

I am pulling for you. :thumb:

 

Me too

 

Sent from my HTC Android using Forum Runner

Looks like if Kansas wins, you win. If(when:D) UK wins, I win.

 

I got 3 of the 4 final 4 teams, the correct championship game and my champion is still alive and I can't win. :idunno: Sometime your best ever isn't good enough. :lol:

I got 3 of the 4 final 4 teams, the correct championship game and my champion is still alive and I can't win. :idunno: Sometime your best ever isn't good enough. :lol:

 

Always a bridesmaid, never a bride:lol:

I am pulling for you. :thumb:

 

Me too

 

Sent from my HTC Android using Forum Runner

 

Me too

 

:lol::thumb:

This is probably the best I've ever done on a bracket. Won't win with the experts on BGP, but going to win some cash at work!

Looks like if Kansas wins, you win. If(when:D) UK wins, I win.

 

 

:notworthy:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.