Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NCAA March Madness Contest

Featured Replies

We are a week away from selection Sunday. It is time to enter or March Madness Contest. Those who were in it last year should have already received and invite. Here is the info so others can join.

 

To accept the invitation, just follow this link. For reference, here's the group information.

Group ID#: 22644

Password: theguru

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so who is Dustin? Remember to use your BGP's name when joining the group!

I'm in...looks like I was the 11th member so far.

 

How many did we have last year? Be nice to see 30+

  • Author
I'm in...looks like I was the 11th member so far.

 

How many did we have last year? Be nice to see 30+

I think we had around 30 but some didn't turn in their picks.

Count me in.

I'm in

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.