Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Christianity in America is in danger."

Featured Replies

BUT we would be willing to be like Jesus, like everyone including ourselves, amd point out sin (including the sin in our own lives) and tell them go sin no more. That is what Jesus did.

 

Yep

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to speak for him but i think he is.

None of us would look to stone and KILL someone for their sin.

 

BUT we would be willing to be like Jesus, like everyone including ourselves, amd point out sin (including the sin in our own lives) and tell them go sin no more. That is what Jesus did.

 

Oh, I disagree. There are plenty of "decent, God-fearing Christians" out there who would love nothing more than to eliminate this country's "homosexual problem" in the harshest of ways.

Oh, I disagree. There are plenty of "decent, God-fearing Christians" out there who would love nothing more than to eliminate this country's "homosexual problem" in the harshest of ways.

 

I took him to mean us on BGP, but I might be wrong.

If we could just come to a resolution over these homosexual rights, I'm sure that would get this country 100% on the right track. I'm glad we as Americans have our priorities straight. It's not like the economy's in shambles!!

If we could just come to a resolution over these homosexual rights, I'm sure that would get this country 100% on the right track. I'm glad we as Americans have our priorities straight. It's not like the economy's in shambles!!

 

Do you only do ONE job where you work? I wish I only had one problem or issue to tackle.

 

Also, if I couldn't marry the person that I loved, then this might be a very personal, important point to me.

 

FWIW, I'm all for the government taking a complete step away from marriage and making it only a religious institution.

Oh, I disagree. There are plenty of "decent, God-fearing Christians" out there who would love nothing more than to eliminate this country's "homosexual problem" in the harshest of ways.

1. There are idiotic and ignorant people everywhere.

2. Based on Scripture they would be wrong.

3. I don't believe 99.99999999999999999999% of Christians feel this way.

Do you only do ONE job where you work? I wish I only had one problem or issue to tackle.

 

Also, if I couldn't marry the person that I loved, then this might be a very personal, important point to me.

 

FWIW, I'm all for the government taking a complete step away from marriage and making it only a religious institution.

 

No, but I do tackle the most difficult problems first and the problems that really don't matter to a hill of beans I get to em when I can.

No, but I do tackle the most difficult problems first and the problems that really don't matter to a hill of beans I get to em when I can.

Christians believe unrepentant sin prevents you from being in Heaven with God, would you consider acts that are unrepentant sin to be "most difficult problem" or "hill of beans?"

Christians believe unrepentant sin prevents you from being in Heaven with God, would you consider acts that are unrepentant sin to be "most difficult problem" or "hill of beans?"

 

Not all Christians believe that....

No, but I do tackle the most difficult problems first and the problems that really don't matter to a hill of beans I get to em when I can.

 

Not being able to marry the person you love MIGHT be somewhere above "hill of beans" for some.

Oh, I disagree. There are plenty of "decent, God-fearing Christians" out there who would love nothing more than to eliminate this country's "homosexual problem" in the harshest of ways.

 

Link? You are again on the wrong track. Christiams don't hate anyone except Satan. They hate the act of what they are doing, and the way it goes against God's natural plan for a man and a woman. Since I'm a "God fearing Christian"I can speak for them. Can you show us if you can't find the link in scripture where Jesus tells us to deal with the Homosexuals? It does say that he will deal with them as me and you too.

Christians believe unrepentant sin prevents you from being in Heaven with God, would you consider acts that are unrepentant sin to be "most difficult problem" or "hill of beans?"

 

Please say "some" christians, I can even live with "most" christians.

Link?

 

I am a christian and I don't believe that. Don't understand why s/he would need a link.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.