Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Christianity in America is in danger."

Featured Replies

Guys you either believe the Bible or you don't. You can choose to believe Joel Osteen, the nut job on the corner, the neighorhood wealth, health, and love minister, or you local atheist. I'm not going to beat my head against the wall trying to convence someone who doesn't want to listen. It's called free will and it's your decision.

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am very late to the game, but did anyone point out that statistics show that young adults that don't go to college are the ones less likely to keep their faith commitments, not those that do attend college? Thus, Santorum is wrong in his premise.

From what I've gathered there is no definitive study one way or the other. Different studies have come up with conflicting data.

From what I've gathered there is no definitive study one way or the other. Different studies have come up with conflicting data.

 

I read two separate articles the other day that both said the same thing, but they could have been quoting the same study.

What I've read is different studies showing polar opposite results. My guess is people are quoting the study that makes them feel better. I'm also guessing that there is no real correlation either way.

I saw a study done @ Notre Dame a few years back that seemed to support Santorum. To be fair, I'm pretty sure it was done in the early-to-mid 90's, so it's quite dated.

Very aware of that. I'm not going to pretend like I haven't at times contributed to that perspective, but I know I try to improve on a daily basis.
I haven't ever felt that way about anything you've said regarding the subject.
I saw a study done @ Notre Dame a few years back that seemed to support Santorum. To be fair, I'm pretty sure it was done in the early-to-mid 90's, so it's quite dated.
The early '90's is "new and hip" in Santorum's world so that would be apropos.
I haven't ever felt that way about anything you've said regarding the subject.

 

Give me time. :lol:

 

But I appreciate that. :thumb:

The early '90's is "new and hip" in Santorum's world so that would be apropos.

 

That's awesome! :lol:

 

BGPers are on fire tonight. In another thread I saw someone say, "Pish-posh." Now you pull out "apropos." Can't wait to use these words. :lol:

The early '90's is "new and hip" in Santorum's world so that would be apropos.

 

 

:D Although I have to admit, mine too.

That's awesome! :lol:

 

BGPers are on fire tonight. In another thread I saw someone say, "Pish-posh." Now you pull out "apropos." Can't wait to use these words. :lol:

:lol: :lol:

 

Have you had an apropos time yet?

:lol: :lol:

 

Have you had an apropos time yet?

 

No, but I'm chomping at the bit. :lol:

No, but I'm chomping at the bit. :lol:

 

Champing. (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.