Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Christianity in America is in danger."

Featured Replies

Link? You are again on the wrong track. Christiams don't hate anyone except Satan. They hate the act of what they are doing, and the way it goes against God's natural plan for a man and a woman. Since I'm a "God fearing Christian"I can speak for them. Can you show us if you can't find the link in scripture where Jesus tells us to deal with the Homosexuals? It does say that he will deal with them as me and you too.

 

So now you can speak for all Christians? That's impressive.

 

You mean the hate-mongering Christians of Westboro who pickett soldiers funerals don't hate?

  • Replies 118
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Christians believe unrepentant sin prevents you from being in Heaven with God, would you consider acts that are unrepentant sin to be "most difficult problem" or "hill of beans?"

 

I get what you're saying, but I'm referring to the state of America. If I thought that gay rights would put food on people's plates and clothes on people's back, I may would consider it a bigger priority. I firmly believe that America has bigger problems than gay rights. That's just this man's opinion.

Not being able to marry the person you love MIGHT be somewhere above "hill of beans" for some.

 

Again, I can't marry the person I love because she won't have me, but the poor people in America who can't find work or barely scraping by I'm sure could care less about such petty things.

So now you can speak for all Christians? That's impressive.

 

You mean the hate-mongering Christians of Westboro who pickett soldiers funerals don't hate?

 

Bad example, is that really a church? Anyone can say they are a Christian ..Lets see what the Bible says..Matthew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate, For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow is the road that leads to life and only a few find it".

 

21, "Not everyone who says to me,"LORD, LORD will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he does the will of my Father who is Heaven". Bad example of the Westboro hate mongers.

 

I let the verses speak for me, as all Christians do. If I do not show scripture prove to me where I don't. You can't

I am a christian and I don't believe that. Don't understand why s/he would need a link.

 

He made a blanket staement. How does he know what All Christians think the same. Question thats being asked of me. It goes both ways.

 

A true Christian shows love no hate and warns others of their faults/Sins Ezekiel 3:16/17. They also show verses to back their thoughts thru God's words and not their own think so's. Again, I go to Matthew :21

I am a christian and I don't believe that. Don't understand why s/he would need a link.

 

Share with us your salvation experince if you want to, now you don't have to and I understand your choice not to. I just love hearing testimonies of my Brothers/sisters.

I'm a Christian and don't believe it for a second.
if you don't mind share with us your salvation exoerince. Now, you don't want to I understand some folks have a hard time sharing. I love readind/hearing of these moments from my Brothers/sisters in Christ. I also love to hear it with Bible scripture as I take notes in my bible.
Oh, I disagree. There are plenty of "decent, God-fearing Christians" out there who would love nothing more than to eliminate this country's "homosexual problem" in the harshest of ways.

 

1. There are idiotic and ignorant people everywhere.

2. Based on Scripture they would be wrong.

3. I don't believe 99.99999999999999999999% of Christians feel this way.

 

1. Yes

2. Perhaps, but not according to many fire-breathing reverends out there.

3. Maybe those who are real Christians who act out of love. But there are lots and lots who claim to be Christians who act in another, entirely different manner. And those are the ones who often — perhaps unfairly — the most vocal, thereby making the whole lot look bad.

 

Link? You are again on the wrong track. Christiams don't hate anyone except Satan. They hate the act of what they are doing, and the way it goes against God's natural plan for a man and a woman. Since I'm a "God fearing Christian"I can speak for them. Can you show us if you can't find the link in scripture where Jesus tells us to deal with the Homosexuals? It does say that he will deal with them as me and you too.

 

Do you not understand why I used the quote marks in my post?

 

Plus, how do you propose I post a link to decades of personal conversations with and observations of alleged Christians?

if you don't mind share with us your salvation exoerince. Now, you don't want to I understand some folks have a hard time sharing. I love readind/hearing of these moments from my Brothers/sisters in Christ. I also love to hear it with Bible scripture as I take notes in my bible.

 

I believe God is a loving and compassionate God who loves us all. I don't believe he will judge a person who is kind, compassionate, loving to his fellow man, and Christ-like in his everyday actions and send them to hell because they are a homosexual. I don't believe in people judging (as many Christians do, yourself included) based on a person's sexual orientation, that persons eternal salvation.

 

You'll probably respond with scripture quotes telling me I'm wrong, but you'll simply be wasting your time, as I'll never change my view one iota.

I believe God is a loving and compassionate God who loves us all. I don't believe he will judge a person who is kind, compassionate, loving to his fellow man, and Christ-like in his everyday actions and send them to hell because they are a homosexual. I don't believe in people judging (as many Christians do, yourself included) based on a person's sexual orientation, that persons eternal salvation.

 

You'll probably respond with scripture quotes telling me I'm wrong, but you'll simply be wasting your time, as I'll never change my view one iota.

 

That's the problem with Larry. He would have us believe that there is only one interpretation of those verses, yet is unable to explain why Christianity is splintered into dozens upon dozens of different sects, each one seizing upon a specific part of the Bible as their mission statement/mantra/rallying point.

That's the problem with Larry. He would have us believe that there is only one interpretation of those verses, yet is unable to explain why Christianity is splintered into dozens upon dozens of different sects, each one seizing upon a specific part of the Bible as their mission statement/mantra/rallying point.

Mustang answered it for you when he called it his view rather than based on Scriptures.

1. Yes

2. Perhaps, but not according to many fire-breathing reverends out there.

3. Maybe those who are real Christians who act out of love. But there are lots and lots who claim to be Christians who act in another, entirely different manner. And those are the ones who often — perhaps unfairly — the most vocal, thereby making the whole lot look bad.

 

 

 

Do you not understand why I used the quote marks in my post?

 

Plus, how do you propose I post a link to decades of personal conversations with and observations of alleged Christians?

Jesus warned there would be many who claim to be preaching the Word but actually are trying to lead people astray.

Mustang answered it for you when he called it his view rather than based on Scriptures.

 

Your interpretation is simply "your view" as well. Let's not try to kid ourselves and act like those who base "their views" on scripture are somehow better than those that don't.

Your interpretation is simply "your view" as well. Let's not try to kid ourselves and act like those who base "their views" on scripture are somehow better than those that don't.

Nope. If it was mine, i would do things differently.

Nope. If it was mine, i would do things differently.

 

Sure it is yours. You interpret the bible and things differently than others. Therefore it's your view. To say otherwise makes you seem incredibly arrogant, and self-righteous.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.