February 26, 201214 yr Author USF just drags you down in the mud and grinds out wins at home. Tough loss for UC...
February 26, 201214 yr Author Wow, surprised at the turnout on this one. USF is 14-1 at home and was a 2 point favorite...
February 26, 201214 yr 4 points by Yancey is disappointing, though he did rebound well. Dixon takes some stupid shots IMO. I would have like to seen a replay of the foul on Collins at the end. Maybe they showed and I missed it. You just don't see fouls called a whole lot on shots at the end of the game, so I'm assuming he got hacked pretty good?
February 26, 201214 yr Ugly game. USF is not very good. They do have some size and length and had hands up on shooters.
February 26, 201214 yr Author Crazy stat. For the 6th game in a row USF has held their opponent to 20 or more points under their season scoring average...
February 26, 201214 yr Ugly game. USF is not very good. They do have some size and length and had hands up on shooters. 11-5 in the Big East seems contradictory to this...
February 26, 201214 yr Does this loss put UC back firmly on the Bubble? After the UofL win I thought they would definitely be in but does this loss put them back on it?
February 26, 201214 yr Author Does this loss put UC back firmly on the Bubble? After the UofL win I thought they would definitely be in but does this loss put them back on it? Doesn't change anything. Need one more regular season win to be solidly in...
February 26, 201214 yr 11-5 in the Big East seems contradictory to this... Look behind the numbers. UC looks to be the best Big East win for USF.
February 26, 201214 yr 11-5 in the Big East seems contradictory to this... They've feasted on the weaker teams with only two wins over teams above. 500.
February 26, 201214 yr Author I wonder if Mick ever regrets leaving Murray State.. No. Why in the world would he???
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.