Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

South Florida 46 Cincinnati 45

Featured Replies

Murray is a lot nicer place to live than Cincy...

 

That just made me laugh out loud.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anybody going to the game Wednesday? I will be there PM me if you want to meet up.

It was a sincere question. While it's less $, I'd say it was a much easier/less stressful atmosphere. And winning consistently. Murray is a lot nicer place to live than Cincy, even if ESPN played banjos like it's Deliverence...

 

For many people Cincinnati is a much nicer place to live than Murray. Maybe he's one of them. Program wise it's a no brainer despite Murray's current success.

Anybody going to the game Wednesday? I will be there PM me if you want to meet up.

 

I will be there in the student section...I believe row 3? Don't have my tickets right in front of me.

I was wrong about this being the highest RPI win for USF. Seton Hall was their highest. They're in the 30s while UC is in the 70s.

I was wrong about this being the highest RPI win for USF. Seton Hall was their highest. They're in the 30s while UC is in the 70s.

 

 

What were the lowest RPI at large teams to get into the field last year? Despite what all the bracketologists are saying about UC being in, I would be very concerned if I were a UC fan with UC's RPI over 70.

What were the lowest RPI at large teams to get into the field last year? Despite what all the bracketologists are saying about UC being in, I would be very concerned if I were a UC fan with UC's RPI over 70.
UC is in. Now whether they are a 10, as per Lunardi, may be a question. USF still needs a signature win. That means UofL or a couple of BET wins. I still think they are NIT bound.
UC is in. Now whether they are a 10, as per Lunardi, may be a question. USF still needs a signature win. That means UofL or a couple of BET wins. I still think they are NIT bound.

 

Are they in if they lose their last two?

 

If they beat MU they're in without question. Not sure if they lose to MU and VU.

Lowest RPI for 2011 at-large teams

67 -- USC

64 -- Marquette

57 -- Clemson

55 -- Florida State

52 -- Michigan

49 -- VCU

Are they in if they lose their last two?

 

If they beat MU they're in without question. Not sure if they lose to MU and VU.

If they lose to MU, I think nothing changes. They lose to Nova, that's something different.
Lowest RPI for 2011 at-large teams

67 -- USC

64 -- Marquette

57 -- Clemson

55 -- Florida State

52 -- Michigan

49 -- VCU

 

I believe these were the lowest RPI for 2010 at large teams in 2010

59 -- Minnesota

51 -- Florida

50 -- Marquette

47 -- UNLV

46 -- Notre Dame

41 -- Missouri

"It's Sunday morning in a hockey arena," Cronin said. "I didn't think we were going to make shots."

 

Told you it was the ice under the floor. :lol:

 

Greg Auman's Tampa Bay Times Blog

"It's Sunday morning in a hockey arena," Cronin said. "I didn't think we were going to make shots."

 

Told you it was the ice under the floor. :lol:

 

Greg Auman's Tampa Bay Times Blog

During the off season, the Lightning installed Tesla coils in the rafters of the Forum. They produce 25 foot lightning bolts. Those should have fired off a couple of times during the game Sunday. Maybe it would have woken both teams up. :D

 

[video=youtube;SLblNZNuF-c]

For those going on Wednesday, Where is the best place to park? Havent been to UC in a few years and im sure things have changed around campus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.