Conner QB Receives Invitation to Elite 11

Clyde

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I correct that at one time a pee wee team in Boone County had both Blake Bir and Drew as their QBs?

Yep. That team had a pretty good run of Qbs.

Also, a couple of years before that the same team had Nick West(Conner), Conner Hempel(Ryle), Matt Rigdon(Beechwood), Nate Alford( Boone) . The following year Taylor Davis(Beechwood) came to the team and was Hempels back up. After that season Blake Bir moved up to the team and was Taylors back up. Along with Blake Ingolia who will be the starting qb at Boone this season.

And before that coach left that team he had drafted Barker to be Birs back up. Not to bad of a run of Qbs...

• 2 weeks later...
Drew is throwing for Penn State today and will be at their camp on Saturday.

Ironically I just received a text from a former Penn St player asking if I knew of Drew Barker. He lives in Pittsburgh and coaches high school there. He was reading that Drew was coming down for a camp. I met the Dude last year in Canton when we coached together for a summer camp.:thumb:

Ironically I just received a text from a former Penn St player asking if I knew of Drew Barker. He lives in Pittsburgh and coaches high school there. He was reading that Drew was coming down for a camp. I met the Dude last year in Canton when we coached together for a summer camp.:thumb:

I guess he reads the message boards as well.

What high school in Pittsburgh? I get up there fairly often.

• 2 weeks later...