Conner QB Receives Invitation to Elite 11

Clyde

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew is working out for Northwestern tomorrow and Vandy this weekend. Worked out for WKU last week.

Meeting with/working out for S Carolina in a few weeks as well.

Who flips the bill for all this traveling?

Here's his plans according to a quote on Scout.com:

“I’m going to Louisville, Purdue, Northwestern, Vanderbilt, Ohio State and Michigan,” said Barker. “I’m also going on visits and throwing for South Carolina, Cincinnati and Alabama.”

Sounds like the young man is really getting a lot of interest, good for him. A woman I work with has a son that's teammates with the young man and shared a funny story regarding the process. Something a long the lines of him being told how happy they were he came down to visit and how impressive he had been during the visit only for him to remind them he'd been at their camp the previous week or so, apparently that was a rather awkward moment.

Sounds like the young man is really getting a lot of interest, good for him. A woman I work with has a son that's teammates with the young man and shared a funny story regarding the process. Something a long the lines of him being told how happy they were he came down to visit and how impressive he had been during the visit only for him to remind them he'd been at their camp the previous week or so, apparently that was a rather awkward moment.

That's the gist but the details are a bit off.

It certainly hurt the cause of the school who forgot he had been there recently.