Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 52 Bishop Brossart 42

Featured Replies

Bishop Brossart.....14....8...9..11 - 42

 

Montgomery Co.....10..12..15..15 - 52

 

Bishop Brossart -- Hartig 3, Dierig 1, Futscher 18, Stadtmiller 9, Young 4, Greis 7.

Montgomery Co. -- Conyers 7, Colliver 9, Rogers 10, Lockett 4, Taul 5, Spence 15, Tipton 2.

 

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537416/latest-girls-basketball-results.html?appSession=210271384224341&RecordID=11915&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=&cbCurrentRecordPosition=26#storylink=cpy

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were is BigGreenHorse with his detailed description of this game?????? I forgot, they lost. There is nothing wrong with your somewhat over zealous reports when the team wins, but have the decency to do the same after a loss.:deadhorse:

 

Also, I am still waiting for you to reply to my 2 PM's from yesterday, man up and respond.:irked:

Is Montgomery County going to win this Region again? What is the girls of MC's regional record over the last 10 years?

I have seen MC play in the past. Very well coached. Very disciplined.

Is Montgomery County going to win this Region again? What is the girls of MC's regional record over the last 10 years?

 

1) yes... they are far and away the best team.

 

2) In the last 10 years MC is 20-3 in the Regional Tournament. They only missed 1 in that span (2002). They followed that year with consecutive 1st Round losses. This is where the dynasty begins. The Lady Indians then run off 17 straight Regional Tournament wins before falling to GRC in the 2010 Final.

Sounds like Brossart played them tough. The region should go to Mont Co, but Brossart is the second best team in my eyes.

From the scoring by quarters it looks like it was a good game. Maybe a rematch in the regional finals. I'll get to see those Mustangs tonight take on my lady polar bears. Hope its a good game ???

Haven't seen much in Bluegrass Preps about Montgomery County this year. Have they played a tough schedule?

From the scoring by quarters it looks like it was a good game. Maybe a rematch in the regional finals. I'll get to see those Mustangs tonight take on my lady polar bears. Hope its a good game ???

 

Polar Bears are missing "Big Mama Bear" this time

Were is BigGreenHorse with his detailed description of this game?????? I forgot, they lost. There is nothing wrong with your somewhat over zealous reports when the team wins, but have the decency to do the same after a loss.:deadhorse:

 

Also, I am still waiting for you to reply to my 2 PM's from yesterday, man up and respond.:irked:

 

Big Horse doesnt do private messages. The horse believe everything should be out in the pasture. Like I have said many times before. I don't work for Bluegrass Preps and I dont HAVE to do or post anything I don't wish. Mama always said don't say anything if it is not good. So why post after a loss. A loss is never good ya know. Hats off to Montgomery for a nice win after the game WAS TIED at the half. Remember the District and Region are at Campbell County Middle School. If Brossart plays them again in the finals the Lady 'Stangs will be playing their fifth game at the Middle School in a row while Montgomery will be making three 2 and a half hour bus trips that week up here.

Polar Bears are missing "Big Mama Bear" this time

 

They're missing two this time.

Polar Bears are missing "Big Mama Bear" this time

 

Another class comment by BGH! This girl is out the rest of the season with a serious knee injury and you make a comment like this? I thought your mama said if you didnt have anything good to say, then don't say anything?

Big Horse doesnt do private messages. The horse believe everything should be out in the pasture. Like I have said many times before. I don't work for Bluegrass Preps and I dont HAVE to do or post anything I don't wish. Mama always said don't say anything if it is not good. So why post after a loss. A loss is never good ya know. Hats off to Montgomery for a nice win after the game WAS TIED at the half. Remember the District and Region are at Campbell County Middle School. If Brossart plays them again in the finals the Lady 'Stangs will be playing their fifth game at the Middle School in a row while Montgomery will be making three 2 and a half hour bus trips that week up here.

 

Well then, lay it all out there Mr. Ed? answer Lawnboy's question!!

It's not only private messages Horse doesn't do, he also doesn't answer blatant questions asked on threads.......no biggie though. I already knew the answer. Just checking to see if he had the carrots to answer

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.