Montgomery County 52 Bishop Brossart 42

Bishop Brossart.....14....8...9..11 - 42

Montgomery Co.....10..12..15..15 - 52

Bishop Brossart -- Hartig 3, Dierig 1, Futscher 18, Stadtmiller 9, Young 4, Greis 7.

Montgomery Co. -- Conyers 7, Colliver 9, Rogers 10, Lockett 4, Taul 5, Spence 15, Tipton 2.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2010/11/23/1537416/latest-girls-basketball-results.html?appSession=210271384224341&RecordID=11915&PageID=3&PrevPageID=2&cpipage=1&CPIsortType=&CPIorderBy=&cbCurrentRecordPosition=26#storylink=cpy

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were is BigGreenHorse with his detailed description of this game?????? I forgot, they lost. There is nothing wrong with your somewhat over zealous reports when the team wins, but have the decency to do the same after a loss.:deadhorse:

Also, I am still waiting for you to reply to my 2 PM's from yesterday, man up and respond.:irked:

Is Montgomery County going to win this Region again? What is the girls of MC's regional record over the last 10 years?

1) yes... they are far and away the best team.

2) In the last 10 years MC is 20-3 in the Regional Tournament. They only missed 1 in that span (2002). They followed that year with consecutive 1st Round losses. This is where the dynasty begins. The Lady Indians then run off 17 straight Regional Tournament wins before falling to GRC in the 2010 Final.

Were is BigGreenHorse with his detailed description of this game?????? I forgot, they lost. There is nothing wrong with your somewhat over zealous reports when the team wins, but have the decency to do the same after a loss.:deadhorse:

Also, I am still waiting for you to reply to my 2 PM's from yesterday, man up and respond.:irked:

Big Horse doesnt do private messages. The horse believe everything should be out in the pasture. Like I have said many times before. I don't work for Bluegrass Preps and I dont HAVE to do or post anything I don't wish. Mama always said don't say anything if it is not good. So why post after a loss. A loss is never good ya know. Hats off to Montgomery for a nice win after the game WAS TIED at the half. Remember the District and Region are at Campbell County Middle School. If Brossart plays them again in the finals the Lady 'Stangs will be playing their fifth game at the Middle School in a row while Montgomery will be making three 2 and a half hour bus trips that week up here.

Polar Bears are missing "Big Mama Bear" this time

Another class comment by BGH! This girl is out the rest of the season with a serious knee injury and you make a comment like this? I thought your mama said if you didnt have anything good to say, then don't say anything?

Big Horse doesnt do private messages. The horse believe everything should be out in the pasture. Like I have said many times before. I don't work for Bluegrass Preps and I dont HAVE to do or post anything I don't wish. Mama always said don't say anything if it is not good. So why post after a loss. A loss is never good ya know. Hats off to Montgomery for a nice win after the game WAS TIED at the half. Remember the District and Region are at Campbell County Middle School. If Brossart plays them again in the finals the Lady 'Stangs will be playing their fifth game at the Middle School in a row while Montgomery will be making three 2 and a half hour bus trips that week up here.

Well then, lay it all out there Mr. Ed? answer Lawnboy's question!!