Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County 52 Bishop Brossart 42

Featured Replies

Well then, lay it all out there Mr. Ed? answer Lawnboy's question!![/QUOTE]

 

BGH, you know the question to the 2nd PM, I'm waiting for the answer??????:popcorn:

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not only private messages Horse doesn't do, he also doesn't answer blatant questions asked on threads.......no biggie though. I already knew the answer. Just checking to see if he had the carrots to answer

 

:lol:

They're missing two this time.

 

who else is out?

who else is out?

 

I think Jordan Wills but not real sure. A really nice defensive player.

Wasn't meant to be a mean comment but a compliment that it would be much harder without perhaps one of the best players in the Region

Wasn't meant to be a mean comment but a compliment that it would be much harder without perhaps one of the best players in the Region

 

"perhaps" one of the best?? She IS the best player in the region. Congrats on the win tonight, btw.

Not the best but certainly one of the best

 

Just your opinion, we all know how one sided that can be!

Edited by jetcat54
easing up

Everyone has an opinion but you have to weight the success of the team, the contributions of the player and mnay factors. Id say the two teams with the best success this year are Montgomery Co. and Bishop Brossart so Player of the Year should come from one of those programs

While "ifs" don't normally count, if Sarah had not been hurt while playing your team, the outcome of the entire 10th region all "A" along with the regular season would have been very different.

Sarah is a fine young lady and I sincerely wish she had not gotten injured. She definitely would have had an awesome softball year this year. However she did play most of the game against Brossart in the All "A" first round

Sarah is a fine young lady and I sincerely wish she had not gotten injured. She definitely would have had an awesome softball year this year. However she did play most of the game against Brossart in the All "A" first round

 

I wasnt at that game but at what mark did she go out? From the score, I think if she didnt get hurt the outcome could of been different. BGH you are over the top about your girls. Lets see how the 10th region pans out this year.

I wasnt at that game but at what mark did she go out? From the score, I think if she didnt get hurt the outcome could of been different. BGH you are over the top about your girls. Lets see how the 10th region pans out this year.

 

It was quite late in the game that she went out. In a close game losing a player like that takes your best option off the floor, plus can rattle your team's composure. It certainly changed the complexion of the game.

2 minute mark - BC down one. Sarah goes down hurt, BB takes the ball, goes down the court, scores, and BC called for a touch foul.

 

I'm as at fault as anyone, but I believe we are off topic in this thread.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.