Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where is Ellen Calipari?

Featured Replies

Lexington Christian. Freshman.

 

Any good?

She has been at every home game I've been to (all of them except the Morehouse game). She sits at a table on the floor on the same side of the floor as the TV cameras and TV crew. She doesn't seem very excited to be there, but she's there.She was actually with Coach Cal Saturday night at Montgomery Co. to watch Willis.

 

As animated and full of himself as Cal is...I guess someone in the family needs to be grounded.

As animated and full of himself as Cal is...I guess someone in the family needs to be grounded.

 

Good point.

Any good?

 

From what I understand, not at all.

Any good?

 

Heard he's got a decent stroke but that is about it. The LexChristian game I attended he was not dressing varsity.

If I am not mistaken Cal's son is more of a golfer than a basketball player. Just what i have heard from a couple friends that go to LCA.

If this were JoAnn, everyone would be talking "love on the rocks". :lol:

 

I think coaches wives should be more than just the support at a game. Hopefully she's out there being successful in her own right....Or home with a glass of vino and a book, if she so perfers. And as someone who isn't a fan of basketball all that much...I'd probably be absent from most games if I were the wife of a basketball coach. Of course, if I were the wife of a football coach, I'd probably be banned from the games, which is why you wouldn't see me there. Ask PepRock...he'll tell you why I'd be banned. :lol:

 

You?????? NEVER!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ehhh, she probably just doesn't like Lexington very much, considering the other places she's lived. Go make your nasty signs now, 18-percenters, and let her know you don't like her either. :D

She's to busy making brownies for the players.

 

That's really funny because I read the first two posts and started to say something about her always making stuff for the players when it's their birthday.:lol:

  • Author
That's really funny because I read the first two posts and started to say something about her always making stuff for the players when it's their birthday.:lol:

 

I believe that she always makes a batch for them for their birthdays.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.