Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You Write the Funny Caption

Featured Replies

I was hoping for a gold brick!

shew thanks...my legs were really getting tired...

 

what a great showing of sportsmanship!! :D

It is the fart game, you should try

"Dang... I need a break...perhaps the coach will take the hint that I need to sit for a minute"

I Like Big Butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny.

Ahhhh, so this is what is wrong with Highland's basketball!

So few words....but great!!:lol:

Tabloid headline.......Siamese twins joined hip to shoulder: Attend different schools!!

Ahhhh, so this is what is wrong with Highland's basketball!

 

LOLa

I LOVE these post, perhaps my favorite.

Can the Bluebird be called for travelling?

I use Beano....don't you wish everyone did???

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.