March 20, 201214 yr So seeing Mike Vick do ads for dogs doesn't bother you? I believe people can change, but I don't think Vick is one of them. When you start justifying why you committed a crime...you still don't get it. Vick on dogfighting in GQ: ‘People act like it’s some crazy thing they never heard of…’ - Shutdown Corner - NFL Blog - Yahoo! Sports
March 20, 201214 yr I believe people can change, but I don't think Vick is one of them. When you start justifying why you committed a crime...you still don't get it. Vick on dogfighting in GQ: ‘People act like it’s some crazy thing they never heard of…’ - Shutdown Corner - NFL*Blog - Yahoo! Sports I don't think he ever will get it but he is a product of his environment, IMO. He's learned that he needs to be politically correct so that is good. Doesn't mean he'll ever get it though.
March 20, 201214 yr As to the question about Tim Tebow , Maybe God still does ,but sure as heck the Broncos don't anymore .
March 20, 201214 yr As to the question about Tim Tebow , Maybe God still does ,but sure as heck the Broncos don't anymore . Maybe it was because he was buying Tebow Chevrolet.
March 20, 201214 yr If there were a god that was involved in creating the entire universe, why would what Tim Tebow does matter to it. Seems like micro management. This is a very different concept of God as a detached watch maker who essentially makes the universe, winds it up and sits back to glance at it occasionally. My understanding is that of a caring Father who loves each of us so much that He was willing to send His only begotten Son to become one of us, live a flawless life as we all should live only to be misunderstood, beaten, spit upon, crucified, dead, buried and to rise again from the grave to take on the full burden and pay the penalty for my sins in full... just so I can love Him and bring Him honor and glory forever. I can understand how the first understanding of God would be very unlikely to give a flip about Tim Tebow... but the God I know is so in love with His child Tim, He is interested in what he has for breakfast and how he ties his shoes... not to mention how he conducts himself on a football field. :thumb:
March 23, 201214 yr If God indeed favors Tim Tebow, the player, then He's got a funny way of showing it.
March 23, 201214 yr If God indeed favors Tim Tebow, the player, then He's got a funny way of showing it.Isaiah 55:8:9
March 23, 201214 yr If God indeed favors Tim Tebow, the player, then He's got a funny way of showing it. I dunno, healthy, wealthy and wise. Not too shabby.
March 23, 201214 yr I dunno, healthy, wealthy and wise. Not too shabby. That's all fine and dandy. I was referring to Tebow the player, not Tebow away from the game. Again, I say, if God favors the football fortunes of Tim Tebow over others, He's got a funny way of showing it.
March 24, 201214 yr Since Tebow is now a Jet in New York are we going to have to endure Timsanity just like we had to endure Linsanity . If Tim had gone to Jacksonville he would be just another QB . Just as if Lin played for Sacramento we wouldn't have heard of him .
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.