Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Calipari not planning to stay at UK longer than 10 years

Featured Replies

Being that you tend to not generate your own agenda, other than stirring the pot... I can't wait for you to eat crow on the above. Can you give it a rest, at least for a minute? What joy do you get, from being an agitator 100% of the time? Is this what your life is relegated to do?

 

Sometimes your naivete is just too good to pass up.

^ Keep running it.....time will tell the story.

I have a great track record on this site....You? While you have an exorbitant amount of posts...their content is lacking. Mainly filled with venom, and pot stirring. A major display of character.

I have a great track record on this site....You? While you have an exorbitant amount of posts...their content is lacking. Mainly filled with venom, and pot stirring. A major display of character.

 

Should I take a survey to see if people want me to stay? "Do you like me? Check yes or no."

 

Mods: No need for a warning. I'm done.

^ nah...keep it up. Everyone knows your true colors by now. You are not dealing with some feeble minded simpleton. I'm a big boy, I can certainly hold my own.

I'll take seven more seasons, it should make for one heck of a decade.

I'd be surprised if he makes it 10 seasons. Demand of the job + potential attraction from the NBA will prevent that from happening IMO.

I'll take seven more seasons, it should make for one heck of a decade.

 

Yup will be a gift 7 more take it and run.

This thread is classic. I love it.

Don't stop Clyde. I was enjoying.

Don't stop Clyde. I was enjoying.
at this point it doesn't matter what he types.... :cool:

Not surprising, I mean I think we all knew that. However does anyone else think that is a problem that a coach probably can't last more than 10 years here? Other top programs seem to be able to have their coach stay around longer than that. As people said with Billy G that it takes more than just coaching to be UK coach, and maybe that is a problem. There already is enough pressure to win at UK, but then add on all the other things that basically are required for a UK coach it makes it an even tougher job. It's kind of a shame that this program is not able to have a coach be able to make it past 10 years here. We all love Calipari and EVERYTHING he does, however maybe so much shouldn't be required as the coach of UK. I know I would Calipari not do all the other little things if it allowed us to keep him even longer.

at this point it doesn't matter what he types.... :cool:

 

I like you both. I was just enjoying the banter. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.