Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zeke Pike - Army All American

Featured Replies

It is ridiculous for people to try to diminish what he has achieved. Show some class for Pete sake. Everyone who gets on a message board to bash a kid about his behavior should look in the mirror.

 

 

Just congratulate him on this making the team, wish well and move on!!

 

 

Instead of thread jacking, start a new thread maybe one about comparing qbs.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
No, I'm not. He would not have come close to Towles #'s. He would not have played in half of the games. Dale would not put up with his antics, and he would have sat the pine, or maybe not even be on the team. There is much more to being a great QB, and half of it is between the ears. So far, young Mr. Pike has yet to prove he can do this at a HS level, let alone an SEC caliber level. I would bet that if they could just swap with UK right now, they would do it in a heartbeat. JMO.

 

Pike would have toed whatever line Mueller drew. As I said, I take Towles over Pike. Pike would have posted great numbers at Highlands.

Pike would have toed whatever line Mueller drew. As I said, I take Towles over Pike. Pike would have posted great numbers at Highlands.

 

I agree. Had Pike been in the Highlands system for 4yrs, I'd like to think he'd be a different person and yes probably would have put up some great numbers.

I agree. Had Pike been in the Highlands system for 4yrs, I'd like to think he'd be a different person and yes probably would have put up some great numbers.

 

You mean 5 right? JK

You mean 5 right? JK

 

Hahaha!!! There you go! Ziiinnnnggg!

We missed seeing Gene Chizek on Friday. He was in Edgewood visiting Zeke.

Nice to see a coach standing by and supporting one of his guys.

Who cares about Gene Chizek? The guy lucked into a championship with Cam

 

We missed seeing Gene Chizek on Friday. He was in Edgewood visiting Zeke.
We missed seeing Gene Chizek on Friday. He was in Edgewood visiting Zeke.

 

Isn't he Auburn's defensive cordinator and isn't he leaving after this year? Why is a defensive guy that is leaving visiting Pike? Just wondering.

Isn't he Auburn's defensive cordinator and isn't he leaving after this year? Why is a defensive guy that is leaving visiting Pike? Just wondering.

 

No he is the Head Coach.

Isn't he Auburn's defensive cordinator and isn't he leaving after this year? Why is a defensive guy that is leaving visiting Pike? Just wondering.

 

You're thinking of Ted Roof who played college ball with Mark Pike.

No he is the Head Coach.

 

You're thinking of Ted Roof who played college ball with Mark Pike.

 

Thanks. I knew you guys would set me straight.

Today I read it was actually 4 or 5 coaches from Auburn that came to Edgewood.

Now it makes more sense as to why the staff showed up. Gus Malzahn is leaving to become head coach at Ark St.

Now it makes more sense as to why the staff showed up. Gus Malzahn is leaving to become head coach at Ark St.

 

I think there is always some concern for a recruit (especially a highly talented QB) when the offensive coordinator leaves at this stage of the process. The young man may begin to have some doubts. Am I still "the guy" or will the new offensive coordinator want "his guy"?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.