Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mayfield vs. Louisville Holy Cross Predictions (1A Playoffs)

Who wins? 52 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Louisville Holy Cross
      30%
    • Mayfield
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Not sure about crowd, 40 kids and at least 4 people per kid average. I think that is a fair average. School is supposed to get a bus for other students. From what I saw, I think they should have more than the away bleachers will hold. But you never know, 3 hours away!!

 

BTW whets up with all the cars and canopies right at the end zone? That is different. I think I know why you all say it is intimidating to play down there, its like the Thunder Dome.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about crowd, 40 kids and at least 4 people per kid average. I think that is a fair average. School is supposed to get a bus for other students. From what I saw, I think they should have more than the away bleachers will hold. But you never know, 3 hours away!!

 

BTW whets up with all the cars and canopies right at the end zone? That is different. I think I know why you all say it is intimidating to play down there, its like the Thunder Dome.

 

There is additional seating on a very spacious home side that also has a visitors section though most choose to stay on the visitors side.

 

The cars and canopies are the 12th man. They are there to help the Cards along in anyway possible. When going to the visitors side I recommend walking briskly around this area and avoid eye contact.

 

 

 

 

All jokes aside, that is the tailgate area where boosters can park, grill, bring canopies, chairs, ect.. It's really nice to beable to be right on the field and tailgate. I think you will be impressed

Here is a pic of the home side. We were playing Graves County in this game and the place was packed.

 

MayfieldvsGraves.jpg

Not sure about crowd, 40 kids and at least 4 people per kid average. I think that is a fair average. School is supposed to get a bus for other students. From what I saw, I think they should have more than the away bleachers will hold. But you never know, 3 hours away!!

 

BTW whets up with all the cars and canopies right at the end zone? That is different. I think I know why you all say it is intimidating to play down there, its like the Thunder Dome.

 

Stop by and you will get fed. Good food and people. There will be no trouble from those guys. Come on down and enjoy.

Is there anywhere to park an rv

Is there anywhere to park an rv

 

There is a big lot outside the stadium or

for a $100.00 they might let you join our booster club and park inside.:D

Wind only 1-2mph tomorrow night should not effect

Our passing game. Thank God!!!

Wind only 1-2mph tomorrow night should not effect

Our passing game. Thank God!!!

 

Ours either

Wind only 1-2mph tomorrow night should not effect

Our passing game. Thank God!!!

 

Good one. :lol:

Wind only 1-2mph tomorrow night should not effect

Our passing game. Thank God!!!

:laugh:
Wind only 1-2mph tomorrow night should not effect

Our passing game. Thank God!!!

 

A dry field shouldn't impact our blow by ability either. :D

Is the game going to be video broadcast anywhere?

 

Don't think so

Go Cardinals! Do not let us down tonight! The more I read about Holy Cross, the more concerned I get that they could pull the upset. I still have a hard time believing they can pull it off, but a shadow of doubt has entered my mind.

Go Cardinals! Do not let us down tonight! The more I read about Holy Cross, the more concerned I get that they could pull the upset. I still have a hard time believing they can pull it off, but a shadow of doubt has entered my mind.

 

Which would you really rather do, drive about an hour or 4.5 hrs?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.