How Many Yards for Jude Next Week?

gamer31

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This might get fun this week. I'm sure there is no great friendship between these two schools and coaches to prevent them from really laying on one another if given a chance.

Oh this will be a fun week. But on the friendship thingy, I've heard that they are very very hospitable in the Booth at their place. Some on here go on and on and on about it. The thing is why wouldn't they be. And return the favor. Now as far as for the teams and coaches, I would assume Dale has all the respect in the world for both. HHS loves everyone! Especially this time of year.

Edit......

What? From everything I'm hearing their opponent doesn't take the foot off the gas during blowouts. And no one seems to have a problem with that. Why should Highlands back off?
So you are saying Dale might serve some "Humble Pie" if given the oppurtunity to do so?

Doubt it. Would it be a problem if he did?
It would be for some that don't the HHS theory on blowout games, but it will be a moot point, IMO. JJ can run for 300+ yards and it won't matter. Highlands offense won't be stopped by JC, even if it were to become an offensive showdown. It won't though.

For Highlands to win big, they will have to have JJJ and company turn the ball over 4 or 5 times. These to willl likely become scores for Highlands. But if JC plays the ole 5yds and a cloud of dust then it may be a low scoring affair. JC takes 6-8 mins per drive to score. If they do that minimum 4 times then game could go either way.

If JC doesnt turn it over then JJ will more then likely get 150 yds. If they turn it over then Highlands holds him under 100. Highlands quick scores makes it very very difficult for JC style offense to play catch up. If JC decides to throw it then Highlands probably gets those 3 to imo.

No way JC hangs 300 rushing yards on the Birds. Jude will rush for 78 yards.
It is possible. Johnson Central is not intimidated by the mighty Birds. If HHS goes into this game looking for a rematch with Cov Cath this game will be closer than alot of people expect.This Highland team will have to be much much better than their last three teams to clock JC as some have stated. This JC team would put up 250 to 300 on any of the last three highland teams. Just an oppinion. JC came into the season not thought of as a threat in 4a and are still not but I will say everyone who has kept up with highschool football knew HHS would be nearly unstoppable in 4a.

A one trick pony will not beat HHS... Mark it down!!
I don't think I've seen any body pick against HHS all year except their scrimmage against Trinity. Last years one trick pony played them just as good as anybody else. Running the football is the only chance anyone has against HHS. If you try to go toe to toe thru the air that's when your beat...Mark it down!!

I don't think I've seen any body pick against HHS all year except their scrimmage against Trinity. Last years one trick pony played them just as good as anybody else. Running the football is the only chance anyone has against HHS. If you try to go toe to toe thru the air that's when your beat...Mark it down!!

Yeah if you have an athletic line that aversges 6'4 and 280lbs..