Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Northern Kentucky 77 West Virginia 74 (Exhibition)

Featured Replies

Eshaunte Jones is a blast from the past for me. Was a UC target after committing to IU and Oregon State before finally landing at Nebraska. Nice win for NKU, and it is going to be a rough year for Huggs and the 'Eers...

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've heard NKU will be announcing a move to the OVC soon. Not sure what season this will take effect.

Loved hearing about this. Go Norse!

Excellent news, way to go Norse!

I guess the Norse are ready for D1. That's a good win even as an exhibition game.

  • Author

As for D1, I hope it never happens for NKU, but it more than likely will at some point in the future...when is the question.

 

As far as winning their first game over a D1 team, I was incorrect in my initial post...its their first exhibition win over a D1 program...big difference. My apologies for the error.

Excellent wins for the Norse. Bring on Duke.

They did. Probably 1976 or 1977.

 

Under former CovCath Basketball coaching legion Mote Hils......if I remember correctly.

Exhibition, nothing to see here. A few of these happen every year. Congrats to NKU, but for WVU this means nothing long term, they can and still should be a very competitive team.

Exhibition, nothing to see here. A few of these happen every year. Congrats to NKU, but for WVU this means nothing long term, they can and still should be a very competitive team.

 

Someone get me an umbrella. HT is raining on my parade.

Someone get me an umbrella. HT is raining on my parade.

 

 

Sorry, not trying to do that in the least. I just started noticing these more when Syracuse dropped one a few years ago and everyone thought it was going to be the end of the world for them.

Sorry, not trying to do that in the least. I just started noticing these more when Syracuse dropped one a few years ago and everyone thought it was going to be the end of the world for them.

 

It's a bigger deal to to the winner than it is to the loser. No question.

As for D1, I hope it never happens for NKU, but it more than likely will at some point in the future...when is the question.

 

As far as winning their first game over a D1 team, I was incorrect in my initial post...its their first exhibition win over a D1 program...big difference. My apologies for the error.

 

Why don't you want them to go D1

I've lost track. What is the status of NKU going D1?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.