Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County / Tates Creek predictions

Who Wins on Friday Night? 54 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins on Friday Night?

    • Campbell County
      77%
    • Tates Creek
      22%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Campbell County Camels

Playoff Appearances: 16

Record: 5-15

 

Tates Creek Commodores

Playoff Appearances: 26

Record: 27-24

State Championships: 1

 

Past Playoff Meetings

1988 - Tates Creek 35 Campbell County 23

1989 - Tates Creek 20 Campbell County 7

1997 - Campbell County 14 Tates Creek 12

1998 - Tates Creek 13 Campbell County 0

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going out on a limb. CCHS overcomes several injuries and wins a close one. 28 - 21

Gotta go with the Camels!

I'm pulling for Campbell County. Very impressive turnaround for them in the middle of the season. I'll take Campbell County by 10.

Campbell Co. 31-23.

Tough one to pick; I think the Camels win in a close one.

I will have my Camels hat on!

Well someone on here has to pick TC....guess that would be me....:D

Is the Camels qb healthy enough to play effectively? I heard he got hurt in the 1st half against Boone.

Is the Camels qb healthy enough to play effectively? I heard he got hurt in the 1st half against Boone.[/QUO

He played the entire game against Ballard last week.

OH yeah, Go Camels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Despite, having probably the worst record ever for a #1 seed (I don't think the record is a good reflection of this team), I am going with the Camels in this one. Good luck Camels and Coach Lickert.

Is the Camels qb healthy enough to play effectively? I heard he got hurt in the 1st half against Boone.

 

Played whole game against Boone too...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.