Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Blue/White game tonight

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to my couch to watch. I refuse to sit in the bleacher seats ever again. Now if I can luck up on some chair back tics?...

I'm still stuck at work. :cry: None of the audio links are working and I can't find a video link.:irked:

Jones looks like a much better player. Looks so much quicker and more explosive this year. He is going to dominate.

Any chance ESPN3 shows this later?

Seems like Jones is doing everything, according to gamecast. :lol:

Seems like Jones is doing everything, according to gamecast. :lol:

 

It sounds like he put in some serious work over the summer, he's hungry and I love it.

Jones finished with over 50 points. I hope does that during the season!

It sounds like he put in some serious work over the summer, he's hungry and I love it.

 

Agree!!!

Question for any one that went tonight, how did Jones right hand looks?

Just watched the games last 10 minutes and absolutely loved what I saw. Jones with 52 on I think 24 of 31 shooting, that's filthy. Kidd Gilrchrist looked good, as did Lamb, Miller looked sharp. The bigs were looking tired towards the end but that's to be expected in a game like this. Vargas led in rebounds with at least 16, not sure if that's good or bad but have said I think he could be key to our success so I will take it as good.

 

Gosh this team can score too, 230 points in the game, I feel like that has to be a blue/white record. I am excited, for UK2K12 baby!!!!

Question for any one that went tonight, how did Jones right hand looks?

 

There was much praise from Buzz Baker about the improvements made. I was shocked with the play of Polson. He seems to understand what is going on and could atleast compete for some clock off the bench.

Question for any one that went tonight, how did Jones right hand looks?

 

I think it was about the 3rd or 4th trip down the floor and he drove the lane all with his right for a layup. You could tell he put in a ton of work this off season. Now I know why Cal called him the best player in college ball this year. Davis is going to be great and Jones had his way with him which was very impressive.

There was much praise from Buzz Baker about the improvements made. I was shocked with the play of Polson. He seems to understand what is going on and could atleast compete for some clock off the bench.

 

I thought the same thing about Polson, could also tell he has put on some muscle. Not sure Polson will get a lot of minutes but he will certainly help out and I'm glad he's on the team. I am just really excited about this teams, seems like every one has improved and I can't wait to see what they can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.