Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland 22 Johnson Central 6

Featured Replies

I'd love to see Highlands/Ashland at Putnam Stadium!

 

Again I think CovCath will get the chance first and then the winner at HHS 3rd round as long as HHS takes care of JC 2nd round. Is this correct!!!

Edited by Birdsfan

  • Replies 56
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again I think CovCath will get the chance first and then the winner at HHS 3rd round as long as HHS takes care of JC 2nd round. Is this correct!!!

 

Correct. If everything holds true to form, Covington Catholic will be AT Ashland in round two, followed by the winner going to Highlands for the regional final.

Edited by Birdsfan

Johnson Central's radio crew had Jude for 18 carries and 74 yards. Still under a hundred and a very good win for the Tomcats.

Correct. If everything holds true to form, Covington Catholic will be AT Ashland in round two, followed by the winner going to Highlands for the regional final.
This assumes CovCath beats Holmes tomorrow to secure the #2 seed in district 7. Also, Highlands will have to beat JC at home in week two of the playoffs. Everybody knows how HHS-JCHS playoff games have gone in the last few years... wars!
This assumes CovCath beats Holmes tomorrow to secure the #2 seed in district 7. Also, Highlands will have to beat JC at home in week two of the playoffs. Everybody knows how HHS-JCHS playoff games have gone in the last few years... wars!

 

Certainly. That's why I said if things hold true to form. But you and I both know anything can happen. Should be a fun playoff battle in that region.

Really awesome job by the Tomcats line play tonight on both sides of the ball. Great team effort congratulations . Nice crop of seniors good luck in the playoffs.

 

JJ Jude was held to 47-yards (according to the radio).

 

 

 

The morning newspaper and Mark Maynard have Jude at 19 carries for 81

 

Rushing JC 34-100, Ashland 41-215

Passing JC 35, Ashland 154

First downs JC 8, Ashland 15

Big win for Ashland. Holding JJJ below 100 is amazing.

Again I think CocCath will get the chance first and then the winner at HHS 3rd round as long as HHS takes care of JC 2nd round. Is this correct!!!

Your many hours with alphabet soup are showing.....

Lots of discrepancies on how many yards Jude had. I can tell you one thing. He had about half of them on JC last possession. Matney was clearly trying to get him some yards at the end of the game.

Again I think CovCath will get the chance first and then the winner at HHS 3rd round as long as HHS takes care of JC 2nd round. Is this correct!!!

 

Whew.....I had to go back and make sure I fixed my spelling. I would hate to make a hater mad that I didn't pay enough attention in High School. Also this morning I am practicing my copy & paste abilities....Lol!!!!

Congrats to Ashland. It's nice to see such a storied program playing well again.

You won't this year. If the two meet in the regional final it would be at Fort Thomas.

 

(Heavy sigh.) Bummed. I've wanted to see a game a Putnam for a long time. Thought the Birds travelled this year, but then they did so last year, didn't they?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.