Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland player video

Featured Replies

Devilshelper call Maynard and find out more. You being so upset and stuff ?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
DH, once again, the punishment of this

 

took place way before you became aware of this. I am really tired of explaining it. This party occurred

after school was out and so it washandled with and against the only one still affiliated with the school and

 

by the only school activity meeting

 

 

and active; the football team. It was

handled and handled privately. I do

not know who or how the video

ended up posted in the past few

weeks. I am sorry that you can't

accept what has transpired and how

it was handled. I have tried to help

explain it by posting the facts as told

to me by the people involved. Again,

if you don't like how Coach Maynard

handled it, don't hide behind a user

name. Contact me via PM and I'll

arrange a meeting.

Does this make me a "devilshelper"? Lol

This thread is being moved to the "Hot Topics" forum.

 

Even so, please be mindful of the BGP rules, and in particular Rule 8.

Yea,all players go to a graduation party....in May, and start making videos about their rival....they will be playing in October. Of course the glassy-eyes rapper in the video,its not their beer,belongs to all the invisible graduating people not seen in any video they made. Whatever,doc.... it was made,published.....ever think to drug test the kid? spoke of his bong, 3-4 people tops amount in video,one heckuva party, and underaged drinking by Raceland folk no less. We will see where this student is in 10 yrs,lessons learned there. Oh,that is NOT what made you the DEVILSHELPER ;)

  • Author

My last direct response to you, dh. I cannot answer why it was made and why they did it in May. I cannot answer why only 3-4 people are in the video. Maybe it was done after the party since everyone references the empty containers.

The fact remains that a very stupid video was made, placed on the Internet and when the coaches found out the player was punished. Now, why did it take until September/October to rear it's head? I have no clue. Again, I thought I was helping you out by airing this private matter about a mistake that went public but all you want to do is play prosecutor or tv tall show host and demand better answers. There are no better answers. I know the player involved and I know his family and I think the world of all of them. Am I upset with what he chose to do? Absolutely. Fact remains that he is a kid that did something wrong. Paid the price for his actions. And wants to move on. I agree, once it went public, people are interested. I have tried to write down the info but you choose not to accept it. Sorry you are a doubter. It may look shady to you but that is what it is. We are beating a dead horse.

Had many on here heard about this? And were we upset? I'm not understanding why the thread was made.
If you read all the football threads, you'd have heard about it in some of them.
If you read all the football threads, you'd have heard about it in some of them.

 

Oh Okay, got you. I was thinking it appeared out of nowhere on here.

Oh Okay, got you. I was thinking it appeared out of nowhere on here.
You can't be a homer, you need to read 'em all!!!:thumb:

Just read through this thread, and I have only one observation. Since the devil is the father of lies, and lying is his native tongue, I can't say I would listen or believe anything his helper would have to say either...just saying.

Just read through this thread, and I have only one observation. Since the devil is the father of lies, and lying is his native tongue, I can't say I would listen or believe anything his helper would have to say either...just saying.
That's funny...:D
Yea,all players go to a graduation party....in May, and start making videos about their rival....they will be playing in October. Of course the glassy-eyes rapper in the video,its not their beer,belongs to all the invisible graduating people not seen in any video they made. Whatever,doc.... it was made,published.....ever think to drug test the kid? spoke of his bong, 3-4 people tops amount in video,one heckuva party, and underaged drinking by Raceland folk no less. We will see where this student is in 10 yrs,lessons learned there. Oh,that is NOT what made you the DEVILSHELPER ;)

 

I really don't care about the video. However, the bolded is a weak attempt at a shot directed toward a high school kid.

 

Is he the only kid in HS that's ever smoked weed or drank alcohol? Of course, any that have likely ended up living a life of crime, right devil? :rolleyes:

 

Can't believe I'm responding to a poster who is named "devilshelper"........:irked:

I really don't care about the video. However, the bolded is a weak attempt at a shot directed toward a high school kid.

 

Is he the only kid in HS that's ever smoked weed or drank alcohol? Of course, any that have likely ended up living a life of crime, right devil? :rolleyes:

 

Can't believe I'm responding to a poster who is named "devilshelper"........:irked:

 

People would be stunned to learn how prevalent weed is with what most would put into the "good kid" category. It's not 1974 anymore. Right or wrong and like it or not, norms change.

  • Author

I was treating the player this morning and I asked him when the video was made and he confirmed it was made in the Spring. He told me who filmed them rapping this horrible rap. The one filming the video had the only copy. So, it was a shock to everyone that it ended up on the internet. And, it bears repeating, the episode was handled when this happened not when the general public became aware of it.

  • Author
People would be stunned to learn how prevalent weed is with what most would put into the "good kid" category. It's not 1974 anymore. Right or wrong and like it or not, norms change.

Unfortunate but very true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.