Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick Your QB

Who Ya Got? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?

    • QB A
      69%
    • QB B
      15%
    • Neither, they both stink...
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Quarterback A:

 

118-189, 62.4%, 1,311 yds, 7 TDs, 5 INTs, 84.3 QBR

 

 

Quarterback B:

 

134-229, 58.5%, 1,847 yds, 7 TDs, 9 INTs, 78.3 QBR

 

 

 

Who ya got?

  • Replies 95
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't really tell a whole lot from numbers alone. It's quite obvious which numbers are better at this point though.

Given how ESPN was exposed with their QB Rating two weeks ago, I wouldn't use that as any kind of measuring stick

Is one Ben and one Eli?

 

Ben has a QBR of 90 right now and Eli is one of 3 QB's in the league with a QBR of over 100 right now. You obviously haven't been watching either play if you think these are their numbers.

  • Author
Given how ESPN was exposed with their QB Rating two weeks ago, I wouldn't use that as any kind of measuring stick

 

Pretty sure that's the original NFL rating....

Quarterback A:

 

118-189, 62.4%, 1,311 yds, 7 TDs, 5 INTs, 84.3 QBR

 

 

Quarterback B:

 

134-229, 58.5%, 1,847 yds, 7 TDs, 9 INTs, 78.3 QBR

 

 

 

Who ya got?

 

Let's be more fair.

 

Quarterback A:

 

118-189, 62.4%, 1,311 yds, 7 TDs, 5 INTs, 84.3 QBR

 

8 rushing attempts, 19 yards, 1 rushing TD.

 

 

 

Quarterback B:

 

134-229, 58.5%, 1,847 yds, 7 TDs, 9 INTs, 78.3 QBR

 

46 rushing attempts, 210 yards, 6 rushing TD's.

Ben has a QBR of 90 right now and Eli is one of 3 QB's in the league with a QBR of over 100 right now. You obviously haven't been watching either play if you think these are their numbers.

 

I watched the Steelers for the first time yesterday and I know Eli didn't throw a td yesterday so I figured the low td numbers could be theirs. I guessed. Note the question mark at the end of my sentence. I guess I was wrong. Not the first time. I don't have Sunday Ticket so I have to take what they give me.

Is A Andy Dalton?

 

 

*No, I haven't watched him either.

I watched the Steelers for the first time yesterday and I know Eli didn't throw a td yesterday so I figured the low td numbers could be theirs. I guessed. Note the question mark at the end of my sentence. I guess I was wrong. Not the first time. I don't have Sunday Ticket so I have to take what they give me.

 

Without any TD's yesterday, Eli is 6th in the NFL with 11 TD passes. Ben has 9.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.