Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pick Your QB

Who Ya Got? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Ya Got?

    • QB A
      69%
    • QB B
      15%
    • Neither, they both stink...
      15%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Is A Andy Dalton?

 

 

*No, I haven't watched him either.

 

Yes A is Dalton...

  • Replies 95
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

This whole thread came as a result of listening to Cowherd today.

 

I completely agreed with him. Cam is the flashy one with the million dollar smile, the good looks, the media savy, etc....But he stinks in the red zone and is losing. Dalton has no media fanfare and is 4-2 and making a lot better decisions and more poised than Newton. As he said, Dalton is ready to be QB in this league, Newton not yet.

Without any TD's yesterday, Eli is 6th in the NFL with 11 TD passes. Ben has 9.

 

Okay, cool. I had no idea Eli was having that good of a season numbers wise. All I knew about Ben was that Mike Wallace has 6 tds and that Ben threw 5 tds in one game last week, I think. Seems that the talking heads think he isn't performing the way we are used to seeing him perform. It's still early though.

This whole thread came as a result of listening to Cowherd today.

 

I completely agreed with him. Cam is the flashy one with the million dollar smile, the good looks, the media savy, etc....But he stinks in the red zone and is losing. Dalton has no media fanfare and is 4-2 and making a lot better decisions and more poised than Newton. As he said, Dalton is ready to be QB in this league, Newton not yet.

 

Do you think the Bengals would be 4-2 against Carolinas schedule?

This whole thread came as a result of listening to Cowherd today.

 

I completely agreed with him. Cam is the flashy one with the million dollar smile, the good looks, the media savy, etc....But he stinks in the red zone and is losing. Dalton has no media fanfare and is 4-2 and making a lot better decisions and more poised than Newton. As he said, Dalton is ready to be QB in this league, Newton not yet.

 

I agree. Can't stand Cowherd, but I agree. For now.

 

Are Cincy fans returning to their seats? I kind of like not being forced to watch Bengals games on CBS every Sunday.

Do you think the Bengals would be 4-2 against Carolinas schedule?

 

Fair question. What do the schedules look like for both teams at this point?

Fair question. What do the schedules look like for both teams at this point?

 

I think Carolinas would be rated a little stronger.

Fair question. What do the schedules look like for both teams at this point?

 

Carolina has played:

 

@ Arizona

Green Bay

Jacksonville

@ Chicago

New Orleans

@ Atlanta

 

Cincinnati has played:

 

@ Cleveland

@ Denver

San Francisco

Buffalo

@ Jacksonville

Indianapolis

I agree. Can't stand Cowherd, but I agree. For now.

 

Are Cincy fans returning to their seats? I kind of like not being forced to watch Bengals games on CBS every Sunday.

 

We got Pitt/Jax here, and a movie on FOX at 1:00. Got some stuff done around the house, and followed my FF team on line.

Given how ESPN was exposed with their QB Rating two weeks ago, I wouldn't use that as any kind of measuring stick

 

How were they exposed? I missed that.

This whole thread came as a result of listening to Cowherd today.

 

I completely agreed with him. Cam is the flashy one with the million dollar smile, the good looks, the media savy, etc....But he stinks in the red zone and is losing. Dalton has no media fanfare and is 4-2 and making a lot better decisions and more poised than Newton. As he said, Dalton is ready to be QB in this league, Newton not yet.

 

I can't stand listening to Cowherd. Did he even mention rushing statistics?

A according to the stats in post 1.

 

And what about when you throw in the rushing statistics?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.