Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All-BGP Team

Featured Replies

Nice list!

 

Very solid ballclub, IMO.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice list!

 

Very solid ballclub, IMO.

 

Thanks, I can assure everyone a lot of work went into the team.

Great list. NKY isn't very repersented I thought Guidugli from Highlands would be on the list somewhere.

Great list. NKY isn't very repersented I thought Guidugli from Highlands would be on the list somewhere.

 

That is good to hear :D normally we are accused of having a NKY bias.

 

Guidugli was in the mix at WR but we believe Burbage and LaMar are the best two WRs in KY.

How many Jr's on the team??

  • Author

ALL-BLUEGRASSPREPS.COM FOOTBALL TEAM

 

 

OFFENSE

 

QB - Justin Burke, Lexington Catholic

RB - Victor Anderson, Saint Xavier

RB - Rod Johnson, Henry Clay

WR - Cornell Burbage, Lexington Catholic

WR - Chris LaMar, Henderson County

TE - Sam Gardner, Henry Clay

OL - Jeff Adams, Trigg County

OL - Josh Asher, Paul Dunbar

OL - Derrick Elder, Saint Xavier

OL - Stuart Hines, Bowling Green

OL - Justin Jeffries, Saint Xavier

K - Tim Dougherty, Saint Xavier

 

 

DEFENSE

 

DL - Aundre Henderson, DuPont Manual

DL - Josh Minton, Southwestern

DL - Brendan Nestor, Bowling Green

DL - Corey Peters, Central

LB - Micah Johnson, Fort Campbell

LB - Orlando Misaalefua, Fort Campbell

LB - Matt Sauerbeck, Campbell County

DB - Leonard Gordon, Fort Campbell

DB - Garnett Phelps, Ballard

DB - Eric Senn, Trinity

DB - Brian Winklepleck, Owensboro Catholic

P - Ryan Tydlacka, Trinity

 

 

ATHLETES

 

ATH - Kaelin Ammons, Franklin County

ATH - Darius Baughman, Danville

ATH - Doug Beaumont, Male

ATH - Jimmy Chaffin, Lynn Camp

ATH - Kasey Clark, Russell

ATH - Blaine Donnell, Trinity

ATH - T. K. Guess, Crittenden County

ATH - Angel Gurule, Ashland

ATH - Matt Maynard, Belfry

ATH - Luke Stocker, Madison Southern

ATH - Seth Tamme, Boyle County

ATH - Paul Warford, Madison Central

 

PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Justin Burke, Lexington Catholic

COACH OF THE YEAR: Bob Sphire, Lexington Catholic

 

I put the list on here for reference. Those in bold are juniors & the one in bold/italic is a sophomore. If I left off a junior I apologize, but those are the ones I know of.

Great list. NKY isn't very repersented I thought Guidugli from Highlands would be on the list somewhere.

 

Since we're talking about the top player at each position, I can't see any legit NKY player that should be on the list. I can see many that deserved some thought but none that should make it.

 

With that, I'd like to see Tony Roch kick against the kid from X. That would be quite the exhibition.

 

With that, I'd like to see Tony Roch kick against the kid from X. That would be quite the exhibition.

 

Eddie Webb was equal to Dougherty this year, and he had a better game when it really counted.

Eddie Webb

 

From?

Good to see Matt Sauerbeck on there, he earned it!

  • Author

ALL-BLUEGRASSPREPS.COM FOOTBALL TEAM

 

 

OFFENSE

 

QB - Justin Burke, Lexington Catholic

RB - Victor Anderson, Saint Xavier

RB - Rod Johnson, Henry Clay

WR - Cornell Burbage, Lexington Catholic

WR - Chris LaMar, Henderson County

TE - Sam Gardner, Henry Clay

OL - Jeff Adams, Trigg County

OL - Josh Asher, Paul Dunbar

OL - Derrick Elder, Saint Xavier

OL - Stuart Hines, Bowling Green

OL - Justin Jeffries, Saint Xavier

K - Tim Dougherty, Saint Xavier

 

 

DEFENSE

 

DL - Aundre Henderson, DuPont Manual

DL - Josh Minton, Southwestern

DL - Brendan Nestor, Bowling Green

DL - Corey Peters, Central

LB - Micah Johnson, Fort Campbell

LB - Orlando Misaalefua, Fort Campbell

LB - Matt Sauerbeck, Campbell County

DB - Leonard Gordon, Fort Campbell

DB - Garnett Phelps, Ballard

DB - Eric Senn, Trinity

DB - Brian Winklepleck, Owensboro Catholic

P - Ryan Tydlacka, Trinity

 

 

ATHLETES

 

ATH - Kaelin Ammons, Franklin County

ATH - Darius Baughman, Danville

ATH - Doug Beaumont, Male

ATH - Jimmy Chaffin, Lynn Camp

ATH - Kasey Clark, Russell

ATH - Blaine Donnell, Trinity

ATH - T. K. Guess, Crittenden County

ATH - Angel Gurule, Ashland

ATH - Matt Maynard, Belfry

ATH - Luke Stocker, Madison Southern

ATH - Seth Tamme, Boyle County

ATH - Paul Warford, Madison Central

 

PLAYER OF THE YEAR: Justin Burke, Lexington Catholic

COACH OF THE YEAR: Bob Sphire, Lexington Catholic

 

I put the list on here for reference. Those in bold are juniors & the one in bold/italic is a sophomore.

 

Updated.

From?

Sorry, Eddie Webb is Trinity's kicker.

Since we're talking about the top player at each position, I can't see any legit NKY player that should be on the list. I can see many that deserved some thought but none that should make it.

 

I'd say Matt Sauerbeck is a legit player.

You can't tell me that their is a better TE in the state than Ben Guidguli....... :mad: :mad:The kid has great hands and a motor that doesn't quite..

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.