Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals 30 Jaguars 20

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pleased with the start of the season. Also for having such a young team I'm also very happy with how they refuse to lose. Dalton didn't do any thing spectacular but he is a good game manager and a good leader, it probably doesn't hurt that he was such a winner at TCU, it's all he knows really.

Another W for the good guys in stripes. Dalton's membership in the 26/27/60 club is paying huge dividends. WHO DEY!

  • Author

I will be very interested to see what attendance is next week. I don't imagine many Colts fans will make the trip.

  • Author

Dalton has more career TD passes with the Bengals than Akili Smith.

Dalton has more career TD passes with the Bengals than Akili Smith.

 

Future Bengal's HOF lol.

I will be very interested to see what attendance is next week. I don't imagine many Colts fans will make the trip.

 

How about a promotion? Have they ever had any kind of giveaway day? Seems like they if they threw the fans a bone, they might see a bump

How about a promotion? Have they ever had any kind of giveaway day? Seems like they if they threw the fans a bone, they might see a bump

 

Yes, back when Carson Palmer was still under center.....:banana:

Are the playoffs a real possibility with the remaining schedule???

Kind of ugly game, especially on the offensive side of the ball. Regardless, it's a win and all that matters. Dalton's leadership capabilities are definitely there though, I see today's game and probably another one as a loss if Palmer was still commanding the offense.

They could VERY easily be 5-0.

 

As well as 0-5.

I will be very interested to see what attendance is next week. I don't imagine many Colts fans will make the trip.

 

 

I'm not a Colts fan, but I'll be making the trip as a Bengals fan.

Are the playoffs a real possibility with the remaining schedule???

 

PLAYOFFS?!! Did you say PLAYOFFS?!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.