Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Beechwood Booster Charged With Felony Theft

Featured Replies

Sorry to hear this, seems to happen too many times today, are times that rough where people will take this risk, if true? (as these are charges not convictions). Eventually people get caught after audits.

Is this particular person also involved in the NKYFL?

Is this particular person also involved in the NKYFL?

 

Not that I am aware of. Not the person accused.

Theft from boosters is probably easy because most do not put checks and balances in place.

Theft from boosters is probably easy because most do not put checks and balances in place.
Until someone does an audit or even just looks over the books, as in this case.
Until someone does an audit or even just looks over the books, as in this case.

 

Correct. As in "too late - the money is gone."

Not that I am aware of. Not the person accused.

 

But most likely a relative as the NKYFL president is a Slusher from the Ft. Mitchell area.

Is this particular person also involved in the NKYFL?

 

Husband is the President of the NKYFL..

Terrible news...

 

I wonder how this one will go, normally they pay everything back and it gets reduced.

 

I do have an interesting question but I am going to start another thread.

Terrible news...

 

I wonder how this one will go, normally they pay everything back and it gets reduced.

 

I do have an interesting question but I am going to start another thread.

 

She pled guilty yesterday. Doesn't sound like she will do any time beyond 6 months of home incarceration.

She pled guilty yesterday. Doesn't sound like she will do any time beyond 6 months of home incarceration.

 

In other words she is going to pay back everything that can be proven and the incarceration sentence gets reduced to almost nothing. Pretty standard.

In other words she is going to pay back everything that can be proven and the incarceration sentence gets reduced to almost nothing. Pretty standard.

 

I am not an attorney, but wouldn't the appropriate plea deal to offer have been you can have the 30 days in jail and the 6 months of home incarceration, but you need to pay back the entire amount we believe you stole or we can take it to court?

I am not an attorney, but wouldn't the appropriate plea deal to offer have been you can have the 30 days in jail and the 6 months of home incarceration, but you need to pay back the entire amount we believe you stole or we can take it to court?

 

Of course! But it is not about what we (government, people, etc.) think the entire amount is, it is what we (the state in this case) can prove was taken.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.