Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

Drama, always gotta be drama in the fantasy sports. Lineup issues, rejected trades, missed waiver wire picks. Always something. Suck it up and get back in the game.

 

Says the guy with 46 posts. I'm sorry to offend the God of fantasy sports as you claim to be.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just forget about that week and move on. It stinks but oh well. We don't want anyone to quit on the league and you can still try and keep your team for next year. :D
I'll finish it out. Its not fair for someone to have to take over a team in the middle of the season.

Not starting Green-Ellis destroyed me this week...

I had 4 starters on a bye and Jacobs down with an injury, so I expected to lose which I will, but my silver lining was finding Jackie Battle.

I had 4 starters on a bye and Jacobs down with an injury, so I expected to lose which I will, but my silver lining was finding Jackie Battle.

 

I looked at your lineup like who the heck is that. :lol: But then he went nuts. If all goes well I should be 1 game behind you now!!

Worst team in league history owned by THIS GUY.

Worst team in league history owned by THIS GUY.

 

Mine was pretty bad last year.

I looked at your lineup like who the heck is that. :lol: But then he went nuts. If all goes well I should be 1 game behind you now!!

It's just 1 loss :D, and had a lot of starters on byes so I'm not worried. I'll be glad when Colston is back in form. Barring injury I like my team a lot.

  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

Final

Atwood Fighting' Amish (111 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (85 pts)

Louisa Lumber * (81 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (118 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (103 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (75 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (64 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (70 pts)

 

 

Over

Boyle County Blue Devils (26 pts) at Indo Savages (61 pts)

Florence Fighters (69 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (61 pts)

Jungle Junkies (97 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (66 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (68 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (66 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (83 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (77 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (73 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (80 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (63 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (94 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (70 pts) at East End Evolution (85 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (43 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (58 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Big Creek Moonshiners (64 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (96 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (43 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (81 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (113 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (79 pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (64 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (96 pts)

Moonshiners - Detroit Def

 

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (73 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (80 pts)

Gophers - Cutler, Jay CHI QB

Mirkers - Gould, Robbie CHI PK

 

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (43 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (58 pts)

Earthquakes ® - Scheffler, Tony DET TE

Rams 58 - Hanson, Jason DET PK

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (63 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (94 pts)

Maniacs - Forte, Matt CHI RB

Jailcats * - Young, Titus DET WR

 

Pikeville High Risers (43 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (81 pts)

High Risers - Detroit Def

Mean Machine ** - Best, Jahvid DET RB

 

Richmond Outsiders * (70 pts) at East End Evolution (85 pts)

Outsiders * - Barber, Marion CHI RB

 

Shelby Cardinals (113 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (79 pts)

Rabbit Fists - Best, Jahvid DET RB

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (72 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (96 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (84 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (88 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (44 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (67 pts)

 

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (87 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (99 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (51 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (90 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (71 pts) at East End Evolution (85 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (113 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (88 pts)

If Forte can put up 31 + whatever Young gets me, I may as well give up. :lol:

 

I never would've expected my team to put up 100+ points in a week this season, especially without SJax. Looks like I may get there this week, and still possibly lose.

Looks like the Moonshiners need a miracle to stay undefeated. Bottom line is when you go on the road in the Clay division. One had better be ready for the fight. :D

Florence Fighters still getting it done! It might have been ugly, but looks like we are here to stay taking down GT. I guess we play to our competition lol.

I had a good week scoring almost 80 points, and starting basically two running backs who didn't play and Dallas Clark. :irked:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.