Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

  • Author

I'm toast this week. Possum Trot will be coming into our house and making us look silly.

 

Good Luck Scribe

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Time to end my losing streak and put the new guy in his place.

 

Not with that lineup.

Time to go winless for the season. :dancingpa

 

 

That's the spirit.

Well since this thread still showed me in control of the OHGM I turned in a lineup for whoever is playing them to have someone to play against.

 

Drama, always gotta be drama in the fantasy sports. Lineup issues, rejected trades, missed waiver wire picks. Always something. Suck it up and get back in the game.

Doublecheck to make sure it was received

 

Actually laughed out loud on this one. Nice one.

I'm toast this week. Possum Trot will be coming into our house and making us look silly.

 

Good Luck Scribe

 

So you're serving SOS? Isn't that what they eat in the Navy?

I'm toast this week. Possum Trot will be coming into our house and making us look silly.

 

Good Luck Scribe

Ya right. I always seem to tank when it comes to division games. And good luck to you too sir.
Well since this thread still showed me in control of the OHGM I turned in a lineup for whoever is playing them to have someone to play against.

 

Just forget about that week and move on. It stinks but oh well. We don't want anyone to quit on the league and you can still try and keep your team for next year. :D

  • Author
Four teams haven't turned in lineups this morning
All lineups are in
  • Author

I hate it when I'm playing against someone in this league at is starting someone that I started in my money league. The week it's Isaac Redman PIT

I hate not getting the 'Score 65 and win' schedule each year :lol:

  • Author
I hate not getting the 'Score 65 and win' schedule each year :lol:
:lol:
Time to end my losing streak and put the new guy in his place.

 

New guy? hahahahaha I may suck like a new guy but I'm definitely not new.

My team has been great especially considering Im doing it with one running back. 117 points with Foster still playing and Decker and Keller just starting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.