Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

Squeaked one out this week. I should have lost this game.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a good week scoring almost 80 points, and starting basically two running backs who didn't play and Dallas Clark. :irked:
I scored 118 with 1 Rb and 0 pts from 1-wr and my TE. :lol: Which means I got lucky.
  • Author

Final Scores

 

Louisa Lumber * (81 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (118 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (103 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (75 pts)

Florence Fighters (78 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (61 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (46 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (103 pts)

 

Richmond Outsiders * (70 pts) at East End Evolution (85 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (99 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (66 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (99 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (77 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (44 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (64 pts)

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (111 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (85 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (26 pts) at Indo Savages (80 pts)

Jungle Junkies (112 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (66 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (113 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (101 pts)

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (67 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (96 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (75 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (95 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (89 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (89 pts) - Mirkers by Tie Breaker

Sawville GymShoes (64 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (70 pts)

That's right, the streak is over and a new one is beginning. :ylsuper:

Not with that lineup.

 

C'mon rookie.

 

I didn't even have a TE and still won.

That's right, the streak is over and a new one is beginning. :ylsuper:

 

Welcome to the win column pal...it was lonely without ya!

Welcome to the win column pal...it was lonely without ya!

 

Thanks!

 

I dug myself a huge hole, but I think I have the team capable of still competing for a playoff spot.

The long losing streak is over in Junction City!!!

 

Good for you. Believe me I know how big of a relief it is.

Not starting Green-Ellis destroyed me this week...

 

Doesn't look like it would have made a difference.:D

Thanks!

 

I dug myself a huge hole, but I think I have the team capable of still competing for a playoff spot.

 

Well you will get a win against me in week 7 for sure. I will be missing Benson, Bradshaw, and Welker. We are going to be hurting haha!

My team is bad, but if I can get solid production from BGE and SJAX from here on out, I could potentially get myself back into the division race. Charles and SJAX early season injuries have really put me behind the 8-ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.