Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

Top in the division. Just sayin........

 

Wrong. 3rd in the division if you want to get technical. Just sayin'... :idunno:

 

Head-to-Head is no technicality my friend! And I'm only in first because I've scored 7 more points than GT...man that is tight.

 

I don't care what anyone says, the Shula Division is tough, with three teams sitting on 4-1. Wow.

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Game of the Week

 

Florence Fighters (4-1) at Huggs Thuggs (4-1)

 

Shula Division rivals playing for 1st place in the division

 

The Florence Fighters are 3rd in the league in scoring at 107 ppg and have a Power Ranking of 47.57, 1st in the National Conference

 

Huggs Thuggs are 5th in the league in scoring at 105.25 ppg and have a Power Ranking of 44.23, 2nd in the National Conference

 

I'd talk a lot of trash right now, but I think my luck is about to run out haha! Still waiting on official word from Benson. Hopefully you have a few guys on bye GT haha!

I would talk a lot of trash if I could get another win . WOW

Time to go winless for the season. :dancingpa

What did GT start the year he almost ran the table in reverse?

I'm gonna be 4-2 after this week, no chance I win. F Jones and R Helu both have byes. I'm gonna have to start 2 RB's who don't get points! :lol::confused::madman:

I'd talk a lot of trash right now, but I think my luck is about to run out haha! Still waiting on official word from Benson. Hopefully you have a few guys on bye GT haha!

 

Good luck MJ... :thumb:

GT handed me my only loss to date. His team is pretty good. We have a few of the same players, and the week I played him was the first week Hernandez was out with injury and he's got Gronkowski. I knew I'd need some luck to pull that one out.

Good luck MJ... :thumb:

 

You too GT! I don't know if I've ever been a "Game of the Week" before haha!

I have both starting Jets WR's and would be interested in trading one of them.

You too GT! I don't know if I've ever been a "Game of the Week" before haha!

 

You usually aren't very good... :lol:

Hmm... Drafting two (bad) quarterbacks with a bye in the same week... Probably not my smartest move.

I have to start Blaine Gabbert this week. How awesome is that?

My team is ripe for the pickin' this week...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.