Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Week Five

Featured Replies

So what happens if I turn in my lineup but the computer doesn't record it?

  • Replies 89
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
So what happens if I turn in my lineup but the computer doesn't record it?
If you submit your lineup correctly an email is sent to you and your opponent that can be used as a backup to prove that you turned it in
You usually aren't very good... :lol:

 

It's been a five year plan...leave me alone!

 

I still don't think my team is that good, definitely not first place good. We've just been hot through the first quarter. I think I'll level out and sneak into the playoffs hopefully.

If you submit your lineup correctly an email is sent to you and your opponent that can be used as a backup to prove that you turned it in

 

Not if you disable the feature. I haven't got an email since my first year in the league.

  • Author
Not if you disable the feature. I haven't got an email since my first year in the league.
Then you never have a reason to complain. I set it up so everyone gets the email to the address they provide. If you decide you don't need it then it's your problem if something goes wrong.

 

Heck, (not really what I wanted to say) if I could set it up to where I got everyones lineup when they submitted them I would

Then you never have a reason to complain. I set it up so everyone gets the email to the address they provide. If you decide you don't need it then it's your problem if something goes wrong.

 

Heck, (not really what I wanted to say) if I could set it up to where I got everyones lineup when they submitted them I would

 

Oh, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying you won't necessarily always get an email, but I agree, it is your own fault if that's the case. :thumb:

My team is ripe for the pickin' this week...

 

You & I both... :idunno:

^

 

Delete I posted this in the wrong thread. I thought this was Week 5 Advice, sorry Godot.

My whole team is available for trade if anyone wants to make an offer. Listening to offers now more than ever.

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Projections

 

Louisa Lumber * (105 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (114 pts)

Olive Hill Grizz Mafia (108 pts) at Auxier RiverRats * (108 pts)

Florence Fighters (127 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (95 pts)

Pikeville High Risers (88 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine ** (99 pts)

 

Richmond Outsiders * (77 pts) at East End Evolution (96 pts)

Lex-Town Grapplers ® (132 pts) at Cincinnati Bail Bonds (82 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (99 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (113 pts)

Erlanger Earthquakes ® (78 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (119 pts)

 

Atwood Fighting' Amish (113 pts) at Northern Kentucky Blazers * (79 pts)

Boyle County Blue Devils (93 pts) at Indo Savages (87 pts)

Jungle Junkies (109 pts) at Elkhorn City Bridge Sitters (86 pts)

Shelby Cardinals (83 pts) at Paducah Rabbit Fists (91 pts)

 

Big Creek Moonshiners (111 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (112 pts)

Mauk Ridge Maniacs (122 pts) at Junction City Jailcats * (83 pts)

Bushwood Country Club Gophers (101 pts) at Maytown Mirkers (106 pts)

Sawville GymShoes (83 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (111 pts)

  • Author

Four teams haven't turned in lineups this morning

Well since this thread still showed me in control of the OHGM I turned in a lineup for whoever is playing them to have someone to play against.

So are you in or out? If you would have left your lineup alone then you would have been replaced automatically.

Well since this thread still showed me in control of the OHGM I turned in a lineup for whoever is playing them to have someone to play against.
Doublecheck to make sure it was received

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.