Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Person Of Interest (CBS Series)

Featured Replies

I'm really enjoying the show as well. Just caught up with it and Unforgettable. Enjoying both of them.

  • Replies 80
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In what ways do you see this being a challenge to writers? I've often thought the same about various shows---namely the CSI series, but they've done pretty well with those.

 

The CSIs and NCISs work because, though they may have a backround story line, they keep the show episodic. The problem with Lost, Heros, and the like, is that if you miss one or two episodes, you get lost yourself.

I'm really enjoying the show as well. Just caught up with it and Unforgettable. Enjoying both of them.

Both are my favorite new shows this fall.

  • Author
The CSIs and NCISs work because, though they may have a backround story line, they keep the show episodic. The problem with Lost, Heros, and the like, is that if you miss one or two episodes, you get lost yourself.

 

Exactly.

CBS has picked this up for a full season.

CBS has picked this up for a full season.

 

Glad to hear it. I really enjoy it.

CBS has picked this up for a full season.

 

So glad, one of my favorite shows. Hope it stays on Thursday night and dosn't interfere with b-ball season....:D Would hate to miss a show.

Edited by gold sunrise

  • Author
CBS has picked this up for a full season.

 

Nice!

Last nights episode was excellent. I'm interested to see where it goes.

Shaw looks so good dressed up.

 

Of course she looks good all of the time.

 

Totally agree

Shaw looks so good dressed up.

 

Of course she looks good all of the time.

 

I'd like to see......no, I'll get in trouble if I say what I'm thinking.

Shaw looks so good dressed up.

 

Of course she looks good all of the time.

Plus she has a beautiful smile. but she doesn't get to show it in this show.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.