Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Person Of Interest (CBS Series)

Featured Replies

As I recall Sarah Shahi did a couple of scenes in her undies in Fairly Legal.

 

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

  • Replies 80
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though the show seems to continue to change, it is still really good.

I like the direction it seems to be going.

Anybody catch last night's episode? I thought it was great in taking some things back to see how everyone was intertwined, but didn't know it.

Anybody catch last night's episode? I thought it was great in taking some things back to see how everyone was intertwined, but didn't know it.
Just watched it last night. Love the way they tied the past the the present. Understand more about why Harold picked John.

Really loved this episode and loved how everything tied together like it did. Question, will we find out that The Machine orchestrated all of it?

This is another show that is getting better and better, even with all of the changes.

The new team seems to be working well together.

 

Though they did lose a innocent person last episode.

Anybody still watching? The last couple of episodes have been really great, IMO.

Anybody still watching? The last couple of episodes have been really great, IMO.
I DVR in every week. Still enjoy it
  • Author

Still faithfully watching, but I feel like the show has lost a bit of its luster.

Still faithfully watching, but I feel like the show has lost a bit of its luster.

 

Really?!? I think the past couple of episodes have been some of the most intense. I mean, there's only so many ways they can write a switch-up where they start off protecting a killer, or find out their assumed killer is actually someone who needs protection. So, the introduction of Samaritan has added a new wrinkle that's kept things uncertain. Much, much better than the HR storyline they ran, in my opinion.

  • Author
Really?!? I think the past couple of episodes have been some of the most intense. I mean, there's only so many ways they can write a switch-up where they start off protecting a killer, or find out their assumed killer is actually someone who needs protection. So, the introduction of Samaritan has added a new wrinkle that's kept things uncertain. Much, much better than the HR storyline they ran, in my opinion.

 

I have not seen last night's. The previous one was okay, but not anything great IMO. I can see why people would like the Samaritan storyline, but I'm not a huge fan of it.

 

Still a good show, but not one of my favorites like it used to be.

I have not seen last night's. The previous one was okay, but not anything great IMO. I can see why people would like the Samaritan storyline, but I'm not a huge fan of it.

 

Still a good show, but not one of my favorites like it used to be.

 

Well, wait til you hit puberty...then maybe the fact that Sarah Shahi has been on all season will be reason enough to keep watching. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.