September 21, 201115 yr Author vaughtsviews.com will show the video of the Ellis press conference today at 3:45 Eastern.
September 21, 201115 yr Does he desire to be a two-sport guy? You think he lands @ IU, Michigan State, or Purdue? Or somewhere else? I don't think he could be a two-sport guy even if he wanted to. Football season and Basketball season overlap one another so I'm not sure the coaches would be too keen on that. The only real doable dual-sports are ones that are in the fall and the second sport needs to be in the spring. Football/Baseball are a common route for athletes but I just don't see it happening between basketball and football.
September 21, 201115 yr Something tells me the Kansas banner in the background doesn't bode well for UK, Wichita State, & Kansas State. :lol:
September 21, 201115 yr Something tells me the Kansas banner in the background doesn't bode well for UK, Wichita State, & Kansas State. :lol: His HS is in Kansas. Doubt it was placed there specifically for this. Probably been there awhile.
September 21, 201115 yr ^Still had nothing to do with the banner. :lol: Probably didn't. I just thought it was funny.
September 21, 201115 yr Hard to steal a top 25 recruit out of his home state especially when the program in that state is considered one of the top 10, maybe top 5 programs of all time.
September 22, 201115 yr Author Shabazz' dad says it definitely helps UCLA that Anderson is going there.
September 22, 201115 yr Shabazz' dad says it definitely helps UCLA that Anderson is going there. In other news water is wet...
September 22, 201115 yr Shabazz' dad says it definitely helps UCLA that Anderson is going there. In an interview with the L.A. Times (I think L.A. Times) his father said it helped, but that both Anderson & Shabazz had to do what was in their own best interest. Take from that what you may...
September 22, 201115 yr Author In an interview with the L.A. Times (I think L.A. Times) his father said it helped, but that both Anderson & Shabazz had to do what was in their own best interest. Take from that what you may... I don't take anything in any way from these kids and their parents. They like to make whomever they are talking to feel good.
September 22, 201115 yr I don't take anything in any way from these kids and their parents. They like to make whomever they are talking to feel good. No doubt.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.