Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyle Anderson/Perry Ellis/UK etc

Featured Replies

Kyle Anderson and Perry Ellis are expected to select their colleges this week - Anderson on Tuesday and Ellis on Wednesday.

 

From what I've read the leader for Anderson might be UCLA. Some think Ellis is leaning towards UCLA.

 

Some speculate that if Anderson picks UCLA that will hurt UK's chances at landing Shabazz.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellis is def not leaning toward UCLA, his final four is Kansas, K State, Wichita State, and UK. More than likely its going to be hard to get him out of the state. With all the eligibility issues for Bill Self's bunch more and more playing time seems to be opening up for Ellis at KU so it may end up being KU instead of UK for the services of Perry Ellis.

 

 

As far as Anderson, don't really have a prediction on him although I wouldn't count out Florida and even hometown school Seton Hall. Anderson grew up going to Seton Hall games and has talked about how he hates it when he hears people talking about how he shouldn't commit to Seton Hall. Still though I look for him to end up somewhere other than there, like you said UCLA is going to be right there and if he does pick UCLA then it def helps their chances of landing Bazz.

  • Author
Kyle Anderson and Perry Ellis are expected to select their colleges this week - Anderson on Tuesday and Ellis on Wednesday.

 

From what I've read the leader for Anderson might be UCLA. Some think Ellis is leaning towards UCLA.

 

Some speculate that if Anderson picks UCLA that will hurt UK's chances at landing Shabazz.

 

 

Sorry, I meant Ellis is leaning towards KU not UCLA.

Kyle Anderson and Perry Ellis are expected to select their colleges this week - Anderson on Tuesday and Ellis on Wednesday.

 

From what I've read the leader for Anderson might be UCLA. Some think Ellis is leaning towards UCLA.

 

Some speculate that if Anderson picks UCLA that will hurt UK's chances at landing Shabazz.

 

I was under the impression that Ellis was waiting until November to make his decision. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I was under the impression that Ellis was waiting until November to make his decision. Maybe I'm wrong though.

 

You are wrong. Wednesday afternoon at his high school...

You are wrong. Wednesday afternoon at his high school...

 

Thanks for the correction. I'd have to say he's Kansas bound.

 

What are your feelings about Ellis, in particular? Both where he's going & what type of player he'll be? He's an excellent student, correct?

I was under the impression that Ellis was waiting until November to make his decision. Maybe I'm wrong though.

 

You may have been thinking about signing day which is in November. Plans to announce Wednesday, won't be able to sign with a school until November.

  • Author

Archie Goodwin is down to UK and Arkansas. Maybe Memphis as well.

You may have been thinking about signing day which is in November. Plans to announce Wednesday, won't be able to sign with a school until November.

 

You're probably right, because I think it was something I read, kind of in passing.

 

I'd like for UK to get the kid, but it just seems like getting him out of Kansas is going to be a lot to ask. I'd feel a lot better if he was waiting until the Spring. Seems to me like if a kid was going to leave home to go to school, he wouldn't want that to be known until his senior season was complete, because then he would avoid a lot of the hometown fan criticism. That might not factor into it at all, but it's just what I was thinking.

Archie Goodwin is down to UK and Arkansas. Maybe Memphis as well.

 

He's waiting until the Spring, correct? I've always felt like UK would land him.

  • Author
He's waiting until the Spring, correct? I've always felt like UK would land him.

 

He said this weekend he was moving it up then said he's not sure when.

He said this weekend he was moving it up then said he's not sure when.

 

Okay. I saw where he said he changed his mind, but then I thought he said he was changing his mind about changing his mind. If that makes sense.

I have a feeling Cats land Perry Ellis and Goodwin. In Cal I trust. The dominos have to start falling soon, right?

  • Author
Okay. I saw where he said he changed his mind, but then I thought he said he was changing his mind about changing his mind. If that makes sense.

 

It does and now he's back to saying it may be sooner than later.

Thanks for the correction. I'd have to say he's Kansas bound.

 

What are your feelings about Ellis, in particular? Both where he's going & what type of player he'll be? He's an excellent student, correct?

 

Honestly I have no feel for Ellis either way. I was only at one event he played in, and I was off working other recruits and didn't get to see him play...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.