September 20, 201115 yr It does and now he's back to saying it may be sooner than later. Yeah, I just saw that when I got home tonight. Makes me worry some, for the reasons I outlined above. If he's committing early, I would think that works in Arkansas' favor. But who knows?
September 20, 201115 yr Author Surprised to hear that Cal was in Indy tonight for an in-home visit with Gary Harris.
September 20, 201115 yr Surprised to hear that Cal was in Indy tonight for an in-home visit with Gary Harris. He plays football too, right?
September 20, 201115 yr Shabazz and Anderson have talked about being a package. Sucks that Anderson went to the school Shabazz was potentially favoring. Makes me think UK has little chance to land Muhammed.
September 20, 201115 yr Shabazz and Anderson have talked about being a package. Sucks that Anderson went to the school Shabazz was potentially favoring. Makes me think UK has little chance to land Muhammed. Agreed. Ben Howland will have the top class if Shabazz commits, which I think is almost a foregone conclusion.
September 20, 201115 yr Shabazz and Anderson have talked about being a package. Sucks that Anderson went to the school Shabazz was potentially favoring. Makes me think UK has little chance to land Muhammed. I know a lot of people are big on Anderson and rightfully so for his skill set at his size, but if he ends up playing PG at UCLA I'm not sure Bazz would be better off with him than Harrow, I have a feeling Harrow is going to beast next season.
September 20, 201115 yr Author He plays football too, right? Correct. I think Izzo was there last Friday watching him.
September 20, 201115 yr He plays football too, right? He would be a big time WR prospect if he wanted to go the football route. That said he has been one of my favorite players to watch in the 2012 class over the last few years. Big time mix of size, skill and athletic ability...
September 20, 201115 yr He would be a big time WR prospect if he wanted to go the football route. That said he has been one of my favorite players to watch in the 2012 class over the last few years. Big time mix of size, skill and athletic ability... Does he desire to be a two-sport guy? You think he lands @ IU, Michigan State, or Purdue? Or somewhere else?
September 20, 201115 yr Author Does he desire to be a two-sport guy? You think he lands @ IU, Michigan State, or Purdue? Or somewhere else? If UK is serious my guess is they will be top 2 or 3 for the kid. I have nothing to base that on other than gut feel and wag.
September 21, 201115 yr Author Perry Ellis announces Wednesday afternoon. Goodwin tweeted that "it's going down" on Wednesday.
September 21, 201115 yr Perry Ellis announces Wednesday afternoon. Goodwin tweeted that "it's going down" on Wednesday. Will it be anywhere on the web? Edited September 21, 201115 yr by gold sunrise
September 21, 201115 yr Perry Ellis announces Wednesday afternoon. Goodwin tweeted that "it's going down" on Wednesday. He will be a Wildcat according to J Demling: The question had been lingering for months: When would the University of Kentucky land its first basketball prospect for the Class of 2012? Early Wednesday morning, Archie Goodwin had the answer for UK coaches and fans. The 6-foot-5 guard from Little Rock, Ark., Sylvan Hills High School tweeted “If you don’t know by now I’m a Wildcat!!!” just after midnight. Goodwin picked the Wildcats over Arkansas and Memphis. He had also previously been considering Kansas and Connecticut. http://blogs.courier-journal.com/jodydemling/2011/09/21/update-archie-goodwin-to-kentucky/
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.