Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyle Anderson/Perry Ellis/UK etc

Featured Replies

  • Author

Shabazz' dad said today that a winning program is important and KU offers that plus they are "very fond of" Perry Ellis.

  • Replies 54
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

The entire UK staff trekked to Chicago today to see Jabari Parker.

The entire UK staff trekked to Chicago today to see Jabari Parker.

 

UK's 2013 class is going to be very, very good. But I would really love to have this kid.

UK's 2013 class is going to be very, very good. But I would really love to have this kid.

 

Any of the top 3 would be a huge get. From youtube, Jabari reminds me of a Kobe/Carmelo type of player.

  • Author
UK's 2013 class is going to be very, very good. But I would really love to have this kid.

 

UK has officially offered the kid.

UK's 2013 class is going to be very, very good. But I would really love to have this kid.

 

My pick of the 2013 class is Julius Randle. Latest I heard he was attending Duke for their madness....:irked:

  • Author
My pick of the 2013 class is Julius Randle. Latest I heard he was attending Duke for their madness....:irked:

 

I saw a comment he made today that made it sound like UK wasn't high on his list.

I saw a comment he made today that made it sound like UK wasn't high on his list.

 

What was the comment? UK has not offered, but neither has Duke.

Edited by gold sunrise
add the word "not"

  • Author
What was the comment? UK has not offered, but neither has Duke.

 

I now see more of the quote and it's not as I originally thought but also not anything positive.

 

 

"Coach Calipari is a great coach and gets his players into the league," he said. "It’s always been a good program and it’s hard not to at least look at them."

Edited by gold sunrise

I now see more of the quote and it's not as I originally thought but also not anything positive.

 

 

"Coach Calipari is a great coach and gets his players into the league," he said. "It’s always been a good program and it’s hard not to at least look at them."

 

Not a bad quote...I can live with that. He is only a Jr. this year. Cal still have some time to get more in the mix.....I hope.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.