Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 24 Cincinnati 22

Featured Replies

How many time did Mauluga hit the RB in the hole or backfield and not bring him down? They sorely miss Dhani Jones

 

No doubt Mauluga had a rough game in this run. However all preseason and in week one they have been great against the run, so I think your a little quick saying they miss Dhani. There were plenty of games when the run defense was not that good when he was here. So to quick to be saying that, but if Rey plays like he did yesterday the rest of the year then you are right. I still think at least at linebacker they are a better unit than they were last year. Part of that has to do with Rey being in the middle.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the last drive on third and long there was a clear pass interference on Gresham that wasn't called. I think it gets called if it's 3rd and 7 instead of 3rd and 17. Not really fair, but I think that's the reason it wasn't called.

  • Author
On the last drive on third and long there was a clear pass interference on Gresham that wasn't called. I think it gets called if it's 3rd and 7 instead of 3rd and 17. Not really fair, but I think that's the reason it wasn't called.

 

That was a close one. I'd be curious to see the angle the official had. The TV angle sure did make it look like he wrapped with the off arm.

Anyone else think Decker stepped out of bounds prior to his catch on his long TD in the 4th quarter? Sure looked like it.

Anyone else think Decker stepped out of bounds prior to his catch on his long TD in the 4th quarter? Sure looked like it.

 

I was thinking that as well but never got to see the replay.

That was a close one. I'd be curious to see the angle the official had. The TV angle sure did make it look like he wrapped with the off arm.

 

I thought he was on him even before he pushed off of him to dive at the ball. I think that call gets made in the first quarter or if the pass was long enough to get a first down.

Out of all starting QBs only three have made it through the first two weeks (with Bradford having a chance to join the group tonight) without an interception. Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Andy Dalton. I know it's only 2 weeks, but that's pretty impressive for a rookie QB.

Out of all starting QBs only three have made it through the first two weeks (with Bradford having a chance to join the group tonight) without an interception. Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and Andy Dalton. I know it's only 2 weeks, but that's pretty impressive for a rookie QB.

 

Very impressive considering how in the preseason this team couldnt turn the ball over fast enough.

Losing Shipley hurts but this team is pretty good!

^ It doesn't hurt them at all. He had 4 catch in 2 games and Caldwell can step right in. He was already getting more reps than Shipley.

^ It doesn't hurt them at all. He had 4 catch in 2 games and Caldwell can step right in. He was already getting more reps than Shipley.

 

Agreed. I think Caldwell is better. Not even sure its close.

Marvin really needs a PR person.

 

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/joereedy/~O7Cf3

 

Or someone that knows game and clock management so he isn't always asked questions like this. The attempted two point conversion and not going for the FG are comically bad errors.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.