Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 24 Cincinnati 22

Featured Replies

1 for 11 on 3rd down conversions? Either they are very predictable, or simply just do not execute. Lapham said something about ACL on Shipley.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though in a losing effort, I was impressed with the way the team responded throughout the whole game. I thought not attempting the field goal toward the end of the game was questionable too, but it is looking like the young guys have a good future ahead. I am very impressed with Dalton.

I believed Dalton could be the best QB in this draft, but I sure didn't think he'd play this good in his first two games. He's been very impressive. And, AJ Green looks like a future stud for sure. The Bengals have a lot of young talent to look forward to.

 

Dalton, Green, Simpson, Shipley and Gresham could be an elite offense in a couple of years. I don't know how much Benson will have left at that point, so they may need to get another RB.

I believed Dalton could be the best QB in this draft, but I sure didn't think he'd play this good in his first two games. He's been very impressive. And, AJ Green looks like a future stud for sure. The Bengals have a lot of young talent to look forward to.

 

Dalton, Green, Simpson, Shipley and Gresham could be an elite offense in a couple of years. I don't know how much Benson will have left at that point, so they may need to get another RB.

 

I hate to say it, but AJ Green is a super star in the making...

I hate to say it, but AJ Green is a super star in the making...

 

He looks like he has the potential to be the next elite WR in the class of AJ, Megatron and Fitzgerald. I think Jerome Simpson has looked pretty good since they actually let him on the field. The potential in Cincy's offense is undeniable.

He looks like he has the potential to be the next elite WR in the class of AJ, Megatron and Fitzgerald. I think Jerome Simpson has looked pretty good since they actually let him on the field. The potential in Cincy's offense is undeniable.

 

I agree, but I'm not sold on Dalton.

I agree, but I'm not sold on Dalton.

 

Since AD has only played 1.5 games, it's a little early to say. He looked pretty good yesterday. But that was against a very depleted defense.

Since AD has only played 1.5 games, it's a little early to say. He looked pretty good yesterday. But that was against a very depleted defense.

 

Agreed, his body language and attitude are a huge plus. He was on the sideline talking to guys giving high fives and trying to get everyone pumped up.

Since AD has only played 1.5 games, it's a little early to say. He looked pretty good yesterday. But that was against a very depleted defense.

 

I agree, but I'm sold on Green. My hope he moves on to greener pastures when his contract is up... :p

I agree, but I'm sold on Green. My hope he moves on to greener pastures when his contract is up... :p[/quote

 

He will become a very wealthy Bengal.

Who dropped the 4th down pass late in the game, Simpson or Gresham? Whoever it was, that was the killer. Had that ball been caught, we'd be talking about 2-0 Bengals.

 

Either way, I think they're showing some fight and aren't near as bad as most would have you believe.

^ I think it was Simpson.

 

It was. Ball was behind him, but catchable

  • Author

Shipley out for the season.

Shipley out for the season.

 

I figured, that stinks.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.