Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Denver 24 Cincinnati 22

Featured Replies

Final.

 

No excuse for not attempting the 51 yd FG with 3 minutes left.

  • Replies 61
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a 4 way tie for first place in the AFC north...

Tough loss.

 

Definitely saw some bright spots from our young players today.

I let myself get excited that they might win. Not sure why we never kicked a FG at the end. Bengals haven't won in Denver since 1975....

Final.

 

No excuse for not attempting the 51 yd FG with 3 minutes left.

 

I wondered the same thing myself.

Tough loss.Dalton played a good game for a rookie and I feel he is only going to get better(I hope)...The next game against the niners is crucial for the Bengals to get a win.

  • Author

Saw a note from Joe Danneman that the wind was blowing hard enough to move the uprights around so MAYBE that played in Marv's decision to forgo the FG attempt.

Very encouraging. I love what I see out of the young guys.

Very encouraging. I love what I see out of the young guys.

 

Dalton and Green both looked good today.

  • Author

I'll ride with Dalton.

Any word on Shipley? It looked like knee...

Even though they lost, I had a lot more fun cheering for these guys than I did the last 2 seasons. At least there is a lot of potential.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/20110918/SPT02/309180056/Simpson-Blame-me-

 

But what Simpson mostly was thinking about was a dropped pass with 6:49 left in the game at the Denver 26 that could have put the Bengals in position for a go-ahead field goal. The Bengals trailed 24-22 at the time and that the score they would end up losing by at Sports Authority Field.

 

“I’m a receiver and I can catch the ball, Simpson said. “I’m supposed to make those plays. That’s my fault. I really can’t explain it. I dropped it and it was a big point in the game. I take the blame.

 

“Blame it on me.”

 

Simpson caught four passes for a career-high 136 yards, marking the third time in his past four regular-season games he has exceeded 120 yards.

 

But once again a big game was marred. Simpson caught 12 passes for 123 yards in a 13-7 loss at Baltimore in the 2010 season finale but had two fumbles.

 

“It wasn’t enough,” Simpson, who also had another dropped pass, said of his performance Sunday. “We didn’t get the win. I got to try harder. I’ve got to catch all the passes thrown my way.”

FYI Next weeks game will be blacked out.

 

Yup, they're all blacked out for me this season. Have to work on Sundays this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.